GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Moke, you were up in arms over a 5.6 point differential.
    You overreact to many many things.
    You're my friend, and I care a lot about you but you're very paranoid.
    I'm not paranoid, I'm making a valid reason. Gronk and Gordon aren't going to do as good as Calvin will for you. Sorry, but you lost there.

Comment

Yeah, someone actually left the league for a 5.6 point difference. And it wasn't even a money league!
      Left? More like kicked off lmao. but that's past me. I'm in quite a few leagues that are more enjoyable.

Comment

• Toad made a ridiculous trade to Bill earlier.
        In fact, it was so crazy..Bill had to give a player back.
        I think I said wow or wtf..but then I left Toad alone.
        It's his damn team, if he wants to run it a certain way so be it.

It's a risk trade, I like taking risks. It's not that I'm dumb or being taken advantage of, it's just how I play. Some people play it safe, that's fine and there's nothing wrong with it.

I don't think one trade is going to tip the scales of the league.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          I'm not paranoid, I'm making a valid reason. Gronk and Gordon aren't going to do as good as Calvin will for you. Sorry, but you lost there.
          We'll see.

Comment

Yeah, someone actually left the league for a 5.6 point difference. And it wasn't even a money league!
            White scored around half his total over the last month of the season, it wasn't a prolonged dribble like Starks.

Comment

Quoted before I'm the only one who thinks this.
              Last year, you thought the trade was BS but legal?
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Toad made a ridiculous trade to Bill earlier.
                In fact, it was so crazy..Bill had to give a player back.
                I think I said wow or wtf..but then I left Toad alone.
                It's his damn team, if he wants to run it a certain way so be it.

It's a risk trade, I like taking risks. It's not that I'm dumb or being taken advantage of, it's just how I play. Some people play it safe, that's fine and there's nothing wrong with it.
                Yeah, but you're really banking on that whole Gordon deal. Good to know you finally said something about the trade because now I can have a normal conversation. I understand gordon might not make your team wither and die, but what other receivers do you have?

I hope you had backups that were good enough to hold you over?

Comment

Yeah, but you're really banking on that whole Gordon deal. Good to know you finally said something about the trade because now I can have a normal conversation. I understand gordon might not make your team wither and die, but what other receivers do you have?

I hope you had backups that were good enough to hold you over?
                  Sanders, Wallace, Wayne, Watkins.

Comment

Quoted before I'm the only one who thinks this.

It seems like just because I'm vocal, I'm the bad guy. It's okay, I won't voice my opinion because Rudy said so.

Meanwhile I haven't seen any justification for the trade on her end. Good trade for Bill though, and if anyone else was making it...would be a great trade for them too.
                    You being vocal isn't the problem,
                    But please don't come at me with an attitude, especially when I didn't do anything to you. The "well she's rich so she doesn't care" was uncalled for and didn't warrant a place in this discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Last year, you thought the trade was BS but legal?
                      Yes, I did. And I'm not talking to you. I'm asking why Rudy thinks this is a good trade for her. We know you made a good trade, so let's not go around and shove it in people's faces.

Comment

You being vocal isn't the problem,
                        But please don't come at me with an attitude, especially when I didn't do anything to you. The "well she's rich so she doesn't care" was uncalled for and didn't warrant a place in this discussion.
                        Plenty of sarcasm in your posts to warrant an attitude

Comment

Yes, I did.

Collusion is legal, eh?

Comment

Plenty of sarcasm in your posts to warrant an attitude
                            I'm not being sarcastic at all....
                            Wtf.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

Collusion is legal, eh?
                              I was being sarcastic because we all knew how mad I was about it?

Dude shut the **** up already, we know you're all high up in arms about this. I'm not even talking to you, I'm talking to Rudy

Comment

• This is what I'm talking about.
                                It's probably a BS trade because it's with Bill.
                                If it was with guurot, everyone would be like "oh."

Comment

Working...
                                X