GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Nope, it's all based on overall standings.

I was worried that division winners, regardless of rankings, would hold higher seeds than they warranted, but that won't be the case.
    Well then whats the point of divisions at all?
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Well then whats the point of divisions at all?
      Honestly, I have no clue. It was suggested, seconded, and causes no harm, lol.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• MH try and keep up ....

Comment

• Should just ditch them if that's the case.

Comment

• This league is conflicted. Either you have divisions and take top two from each division or you do straight standings with head-head and points for as a tie breaker. The bad thing about straight standings in a 12 team league is that we repeat the schedules for Weeks 1 and 2 in Weeks 12 an 13. Make this a 14 team league and we don't have that problem. I like divisions. You should play each divisional team twice. I find it hard to believe that you can't manually manipulate the schedule.

Playing each team twice you won't get bad teams in.
            Last edited by RolleN N CruzN; 06-28-2013, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Honestly it doesn't matter dude. You're taking the standings way too seriously. It's like we have a huge chunk of life savings into this game.

Is it me, or am I going crazy with the amount of rules and regulations this guy wants?

It's just a game for bragging rights here, to pass some time.

Who cares who we face?

Comment

• These fantasy stuff are hard to work with, they don't give you much help in setting everything the way you like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Honestly it doesn't matter dude. You're taking the standings way too seriously. It's like we have a huge chunk of life savings into this game.

Is it me, or am I going crazy with the amount of rules and regulations this guy wants?

It's just a game for bragging rights here, to pass some time.

Who cares who we face?
                  JUST a game for bragging rights....

that comment says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
                    JUST a game for bragging rights....

that comment says it all.
                    Yeah, that means if you lose... who gives a ****? I personally don't care who I'm playing. I'll stack my team for what I see fit. Who I play doesn't matter. There isn't $$$ on the line here.

Comment

• I'm not too fazed, but seeing as fantasy is such a massive time sink (four months, not including pre-season study), I can understand why you'd want everything set up perfectly from the outset.
                      Last edited by Flip Empty; 06-28-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Sure, but it's not for $$$ so divisions are whatever to me. Don't care who I play that much.

Comment

• Passing TDs: 4 or 6 pts?
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Comment

• Indifferent.

Depends on the passing points though. 10 yards - 1 point?

Comment

• I thought we were all putting in like ten bucks or so.
                                I think we should do that. First gets $90.00, Second gets $20.00, third gets $10.00.

I'm more than happy to be the banker.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X