No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have hope now... Need Colin Kaepernick to **** the bed bigtime now...some points from the Unicorn too...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      O/U on MS's point total this week: 46.5
      Old man Gates (not really) helping old man Chris.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Old man Gates (not really) helping old man Chris.
        Injuries really hit him hard and Hurns really didnt help
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Cant believe one of you guys dropped Gates in GMB 2
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Jordy Nelson is so ****ing baller.

Comment

• i pat myself on the back for picking up gates and putting him in for an injured jordan cameron but at the same time kicking myself for sitting the bills defense and putting in a buccaneers d who can't stop backup quarterbacks. i might still win anyway. im down by 20 points and have luck, forte, and sproles. my opponent has vernon davis, boldin, and vinateiri. of course colston not putting up one stinkin point hasn't helped either.

Comment

Jordy Nelson is so ****ing baller.
                FML... because flip has Jordy.

Though catching passes from the best QB playing today does help.

Comment

• Packers stack was lethal for me on Draft Kings. Rodgers/Jordy/Cobb -- mercy, mercy.

Comment

• Well Flip, I have to give you the Levar Burton award.

Because Geordi made your ship go this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                      i pat myself on the back for picking up gates and putting him in for an injured jordan cameron but at the same time kicking myself for sitting the bills defense and putting in a buccaneers d who can't stop backup quarterbacks. i might still win anyway. im down by 20 points and have luck, forte, and sproles. my opponent has vernon davis, boldin, and vinateiri. of course colston not putting up one stinkin point hasn't helped either.
                      The same thing happened for me with cameron and gates
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Maybe the worst day of FF for on person in fantasy football history.
                        I only have 2 teams. So AJ Green, Knowshon Moreno, RG III go down early in their games.

Jordon Cameron out, Blair Walsh: 1 pt. Seattle defense: 1 pt. Reggie Bush: sucks.
                        Oh...and thank you Adam Shefter for reporting that Marshall wasn't going to play and then I had to bench him since it was a night game. and then he had 3 TD's.
                        Oh yeah Caz...great moving benching Rivers since he was up against Seattle.....seemed smart at the time.

Not my week.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• my whole team is on the block
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Maybe the worst day of FF for on person in fantasy football history.
                            I only have 2 teams. So AJ Green, Knowshon Moreno, RG III go down early in their games.
                            Welcome to my entire last season...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Welcome to my entire last season...
                              its one thing to get them hurt. It's another to have them hurt early in the game so they register big fat "0"'s.
                              At least if they are hurt before the game you can start someone else.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                                my whole team is on the block
                                The trading block??
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X