• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    He was 2-7 for passes over 5 yards.
    Sheeeeesh.

11.6 QBR, sheeesh.
    Is the 29th rated QB in the league, sheeesh.

But I agree with you, it's not all on him at all. His team is flat out terrible. Their only bright spots are Edelman and Gronk.
    he's approaching the enigma area

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      They are really letting him down, they had the cap to keep Mankins and theyve wasted high picks on QBs multiple times instead of going all out for him despite him doing them a solid by taking less money
      I don't think Mankins would've made much of a difference. He was losing a step in pass protection, so I understand why they moved on.

The rest of the OL is collapsing, too, but Brady is just playing awful in his own right. Too many excuses for a HoF QB.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        I don't think Mankins would've made much of a difference. He was losing a step in pass protection, so I understand why they moved on.

The rest of the OL is collapsing, too, but Brady is just playing awful in his own right. Too many excuses for a HoF QB.
        Yeah...they showed a stat that even when he wasn't under duress, he was still just as bad.

Said he's having great difficulty adding a high trajectory to his passes, and it might be due to only throwing to Edelman (sp?)
        Last edited by Rudy; 09-30-2014, 10:00 AM.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

There was no way he was gonna be great for ever but you gotta admit they havent put peices around him like earlier in career
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Think it's time to sit Brady...
            Belichick did at the end of the game... though to be fair that was a garbage time sit.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Belichick did at the end of the game... though to be fair that was a garbage time sit.
              I mean in FF lol.

Comment

• I blame BB his drafts have sucked for past 5 years
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                  I blame BB his drafts have sucked for past 5 years
                  I want to say it's caught up to him, but who's to say they don't rip off a winning streak and make us all look foolish?

This is the Pats we're talking about, and Arrowhead in primetime is a tough task for any team, let alone one having some struggles of their own.

Comment

I want to say it's caught up to him, but who's to say they don't rip off a winning streak and make us all look foolish?

This is the Pats we're talking about, and Arrowhead in primetime is a tough task for any team, let alone one having some struggles of their own.
                    Once Gronk is 100%, perhaps, but these issues have been around for a while. Since Moss they've had a revolving door of incompetence at the X spot. The latest tryout, Aaron Dobson, can't even make the game day roster.

Perhaps the problem is that Belichick invested too heavily in his two-TE offense, and when that fell by the wayside, the rest of the team followed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      Once Gronk is 100%, perhaps, but these issues have been around for a while. Since Moss they've had a revolving door of incompetence at the X spot. The latest tryout, Aaron Dobson, can't even make the game day roster.

Perhaps the problem is that he invested too heavily in his two-TE offense, and when that fell by the wayside, the rest of the team followed.
                      BB has no faith in the deep passing game. Brady can't throw deep, and his OL can't hold up. That's what I'm thinking is causing the Dobson deactivations.

Still wish they'd give him a shot. Sometimes I think these coaches outsmart themselves. Whiz is fretting over Sankey's footwork despite it being abundantly clear that he's by far their most talented back. Reid just realized Kelce should be getting at least 8-10+ looks a game. McKinnon is playing behind Asiata, and his few short scores are infuriatingly confirming that shoddy process. McCown was given the job on a silver platter in TB, and it's clear now that Glennon should've probably gotten the nod from the start.

I'm sure there are more, but I'm starting to type a little too forcefully, so I should probably take a breather.

Comment

BB has no faith in the deep passing game. Brady can't throw deep, and his OL can't hold up. That's what I'm thinking is causing the Dobson deactivations.

Still wish they'd give him a shot. Sometimes I think these coaches outsmart themselves. Whiz is fretting over Sankey's footwork despite it being abundantly clear that he's by far their most talented back. Reid just realized Kelce should be getting at least 8-10+ looks a game. McKinnon is playing behind Asiata, and his few short scores are infuriatingly confirming that shoddy process. McCown was given the job on a silver platter in TB, and it's clear now that Glennon should've probably gotten the nod from the start.

I'm sure there are more, but I'm starting to type a little too forcefully, so I should probably take a breather.
                        Chip Kelly allowing Foles to throw 43 times.

Comment

Chip Kelly allowing Foles to throw 43 times.
                          Kind of a lose-lose when the alternative is LeSean McCoy who can't find lanes and is probably a bit hampered by a turf toe injury.

Comment

Kind of a lose-lose when the alternative is LeSean McCoy who can't find lanes and is probably a bit hampered by a turf toe injury.
                            I hate him

Comment

Henne and Cassel.

That Asiata thing irritates the heck out of me.

Comment

• Strick

Comment

Working...
                                X