Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Flip.

    Brees and Ivory for Murray... do the right thing, get him onto my roster so he ****s the bed like everyone else on my roster.
    I'm sorry but I have to stay on this ride until it breaks in two. What he's doing is completely ridiculous.

    Comment


    • Plus...RBs >>>>>>>>>> QBs
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • That too. You can fish Brees' recent production off of FA/waivers (sadly).

        Comment


        • QB points are very replaceable. I'm still mad I took Stafford in the 4th, but that range was a land mine anyway. Cruz, Crabtree, VJax, Torrey, Percy, Gerhart, Sankey, etc. Some of those guys weren't available, but still, those rounds were loaded with busts.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • I'll be content if I can manage at least 1 win while Graham and Calvin are out.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              QB points are very replaceable. I'm still mad I took Stafford in the 4th, but that range was a land mine anyway. Cruz, Crabtree, VJax, Torrey, Percy, Gerhart, Sankey, etc. Some of those guys weren't available, but still, those rounds were loaded with busts.
              Ugh, I'm annoyed that I persisted with Gerhart for so long. Jacksonville is just a complete no-go area.

              Comment


              • Hey Morehead, do you still want Moreno?
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  QB points are very replaceable. I'm still mad I took Stafford in the 4th, but that range was a land mine anyway. Cruz, Crabtree, VJax, Torrey, Percy, Gerhart, Sankey, etc. Some of those guys weren't available, but still, those rounds were loaded with busts.
                  The only guy I would have felt secure picking in the 3rd other than Brees was Cobb. Antonio Brown was unproven, I had already picked Graham (did NOT expect Julius to fall to the 3rd tbh), didn't want to take Gerhart until the 4th at least, and the likes of Spiller and Fitz were just too iffy for my tastes.I got burned hard by fits in 2012.

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • Hey Morehead, do you still want Moreno?
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Hey Morehead, do you still want Moreno?
                      You're having some bad luck Rudy.

                      I feel badly for you. It's friggin FF.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        You're having some bad luck Rudy.

                        I feel badly for you. It's friggin FF.
                        Yeah
                        I don't know what I did to deserve this, it's just sad at this point.
                        Not even fun for me.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Yeah
                          I don't know what I did to deserve this, it's just sad at this point.
                          Not even fun for me.
                          You think you've had it bad?

                          This was my 2013:


                          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                            You think you've had it bad?

                            This was my 2013:

                            Yours is pretty awful
                            But if my losing keeps up, my own injury thread will be born.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • My 2-4 team is better than my 4-2 team.

                              I love me some Shane Vareen now that Ridley is done.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                My 2-4 team is better than my 4-2 team.

                                I love me some Shane Vareen now that Ridley is done.
                                Your team is primed for a comeback.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X