GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I loved your Graham trade, but not the Morris trade. He's a game script victim. They get behind, he's off the field.
    He's actually good for 15-20 carries every game, though it depends on the offense being able to advance into the red zone. He has a juicy matchup vs tampa bay coming up.

This Bears offense isn't looking great, though, so it may not be a bad move when it's all said and done.
    They always suck vs the packers in the modern era. That contributed to the decision.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• I have to admit, I was legit scared when I saw that pick 6. Well played sir.

And yes, that's how I felt when I dropped back-to-back games while posting 110 points in each.

Comment

• Next season, would anyone prefer Tuesday waivers? Just curious. I've personally never played in that kind of league.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Next season, would anyone prefer Tuesday waivers? Just curious. I've personally never played in that kind of league.
          not sure what your talking about making it a day sooner ?........I think there should be cost added to waiver moves that or move limits.....I've heard of leagues where you have waiver dollars when you use them up your done .....

Comment

• Yeah, I was talking about a day sooner. Idk, it was just a suggestion. I do think having Tuesday to do some research is a decent idea, so waivers should probably stay the same. What you're talking about is bidding waivers. You have a budget, and the person who bids the most for the free agent gets him. It's nice in the sense that you don't have to hold back in fear of losing your waiver position, but I don't have a really good handle on it in some other leagues, and I typically overpay/underbid for players because I'm not adept in it.

Comment

Yeah, I was talking about a day sooner. Idk, it was just a suggestion. I do think having Tuesday to do some research is a decent idea, so waivers should probably stay the same. What you're talking about is bidding waivers. You have a budget, and the person who bids the most for the free agent gets him. It's nice in the sense that you don't have to hold back in fear of losing your waiver position, but I don't have a really good handle on it in some other leagues, and I typically overpay/underbid for players because I'm not adept in it.
              Idk just a thought.... at this point the waiver is almost useless

Comment

• Waiting at 3:45 AM for waivers to clear...

#DegenerateLyfe

Comment

Waiting at 3:45 AM for waivers to clear...

#DegenerateLyfe
                  #UnemployedLyfe (in my case anyway)

Comment

• Mike Evans is a monster.

Comment

• Man I had GB defense on my bench (was saving them for when they go up against Rektasota next week)...

Also, how in the hell is the lowest scoring on my team from Jimmy Graham? Dude laid a donut today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        Man I had GB defense on my bench (was saving them for when they go up against Rektasota next week)...

Also, how in the hell is the lowest scoring on my team from Jimmy Graham? Dude laid a donut today.
                        Yeah, that made no sense. Cincy is pitiful vs. TEs, and it was in the dome.

Comment

• Yahoo already putting up point projections for Peterson next week.

Sweet Jesus.

Comment

Yeah, that made no sense. Cincy is pitiful vs. TEs, and it was in the dome.
                            Honoestly, I had to check to see if he was injured. It made no sense at all.

Comment

• LOL, first time I've ever seen a guy pick up a kicker to ****block for the win.

Comment

• I think MS did it a few weeks back, but BnR won K-less.

Comment

Working...
                                X