No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, dude, you're legit. Definitely legit.

You have an elite stack to take into the playoffs, too.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I mean, I fully expect to go one and done.

But you have to admit, going on a 5-game win streak to come back from that is an achievement unto itself.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        I mean, I fully expect to go one and done.

But you have to admit, going on a 5-game win streak to come back from that is an achievement unto itself.
        Dude, if anyone can appreciate a good comeback, it's me.

Peep those GMB2 standings.

Comment

I mean, I fully expect to go one and done.

So many factors beyond your control go into winning one of these things, you have just as much chance as anyone else that makes it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            So many factors beyond your control go into winning one of these things, you have just as much chance as anyone else that makes it in.
            Nailed it. You control what you control, but no matter how many +EV moves you make, it's a week-to-week deal.

Comment

• Tough loss for me this week, lol. Crushed any hope I had of making the playoffs....
              sigpic
              S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
              6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                Tough loss for me this week, lol. Crushed any hope I had of making the playoffs....
                Yeah, I couldn't believe that. You should not lose when you score 140+ points.

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't believe that. You should not lose when you score 140+ points.
                  I beat Bill when he posted 132 points or so.

Comment

• BOOBIES! Rallies Late to Beat Dead Hooker., Streak Now at Five
                    lol

Comment

• Also I don't know why it says I haven't clinched. I mean, i guess it's technically possible that I lose, Ryan wins AND picks up 231 more points than I do. But if that happened, our league would practically make ESPN for a guy scoring 300+ points in a single game.

Comment

• tried googling it but couldn't seem to find the answer, what is the most FF pts scored by a team in 1 week?

Comment

Also I don't know why it says I haven't clinched. I mean, i guess it's technically possible that I lose, Ryan wins AND picks up 231 more points than I do. But if that happened, our league would practically make ESPN for a guy scoring 300+ points in a single game.
                          It's a computer program, it doesn't consider probability.

To be honest, I'm not looking forward to facing you in the playoffs. Your team scares me the most.

Comment

• what players do they have? i'm interested

Comment

It's a computer program, it doesn't consider probability.

To be honest, I'm not looking forward to facing you in the playoffs. Your team scares me the most.
                              Well at least you get a regular season matchup to see me in action first.

Comment

• Originally posted by NicksNoPicks View Post
                                what players do they have? i'm interested
                                Drew Brees
                                Roddy White
                                Mike Evans
                                Mark Ingram
                                Denard Robinson
                                Jimmy Graham
                                Alfred Morris

It's just the solidity of it that concerns me, and Brees/New Orleans have a great schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X