Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The standings and point totals don't lie. With Doug Martin, Tom Brady, Andre Johnson, AJ Green -- I clearly had the best team. Morehead's team was dog**** until he pulled Moreno out of his ***.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      The standings and point totals don't lie. With Doug Martin, Tom Brady, Andre Johnson, AJ Green -- I clearly had the best team. Morehead's team was dog**** until he pulled Moreno out of his ***.
      I was 0-3 to start. I went 12-2 in the last 14 weeks of the season?
      How did you do for those 14 weeks?
      It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

      Comment


      • Last year was last year. Lets see how you guys do with some new blood in town. Don't count your chickens...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
          Last year was last year. Lets see how you guys do with some new blood in town. Don't count your chickens...
          No doubt that this year is a different animal.
          But I'm not taking any **** for winning as easily as I did last year.
          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

          Comment


          • Lol'd

            Comment


            • and you shouldn't. But you can't live in your past w(h)innings....

              Comment


              • Oh man, the suspense...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Oh man, the suspense...
                  werent you in our league last year?
                  sigpic
                  FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                  2015 season tbd

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    No doubt that this year is a different animal.
                    But I'm not taking any **** for winning as easily as I did last year.
                    oh stop it you barely made playoffs and last year was last year i cant wait to dethrone you
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                    2015 season tbd

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                      werent you in our league last year?
                      Was I? I don't think so

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                        oh stop it you barely made playoffs and last year was last year i cant wait to dethrone you
                        130......The number of points I beat you by in the playoffs.
                        It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

                        Comment


                        • 1.3 points

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            130......The number of points I beat you by in the playoffs.
                            1,452,896.... the number of times you mentioned this.... stop living in the past bro
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                            2015 season tbd

                            Comment


                            • Thread needs more beef

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I was 0-3 to start. I went 12-2 in the last 14 weeks of the season?
                                How did you do for those 14 weeks?
                                You went 10-5 for the year, and I went 11-4. Not to mention my season points total was higher, too. My team was clearly a better unit.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X