• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Love you
    ditto. your location is awesome
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      All in favor of going with last year's rosters.......
      I don't know about you, but could we try autodraft in the 2nd league this year if that is also going on? I think I'd do better in an autodraft format because I'm basically Jerry Reese, great at pulling free agents out of my *** and terrible at drafting...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        I don't know about you, but could we try autodraft in the 2nd league this year if that is also going on? I think I'd do better in an autodraft format because I'm basically Jerry Reese, great at pulling free agents out of my *** and terrible at drafting...
        I highly doubt that would pass on a league vote, but feel free to create a poll.

I'll give you props on your waiver wire skills, though. Mike Evans, Mark Ingram, Donnell and Ivory as trade chips, and I'm probably missing a few. And that's just in GMB1.

You can trade waiver priorities, though, so that's something to keep in mind.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I highly doubt that would pass on a league vote, but feel free to create a poll.

I'll give you props on your waiver wire skills, though. Mike Evans, Mark Ingram, Donnell and Ivory as trade chips, and I'm probably missing a few. And that's just in GMB1.

Dont forget picking up Tom Brady as a free agent... what's funny is I'm the "Brady-hater" around here too.

Comment

• And Toad, the second league is going. I think you signed up through two different emails last year, one gmail, and the other being a yahoo account, so your invite is probably in whichever you haven't checked yet (I think yahoo).

You get to keep two players in that league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Dont forget picking up Tom Brady as a free agent... what's funny is I'm the "Brady-hater" around here too.
              Yeah, that was a crazy turnaround for Brady.

That's why I try to thin out my roster with 2-for-1 trades. Makes me play the WW more aggressively. Otherwise I'm holding on to ****ty players like Andre Johnson and Doug Martin too long.

You seem to be the opposite. You just load up on depth and still get the WW gems.

Comment

And Toad, the second league is going. I think you signed up through two different emails last year, one gmail, and the other being a yahoo account, so your invite is probably in whichever you haven't checked yet (I think yahoo).

You get to keep two players in that league.
                Yeah I just re-registered for 2.

Comment

Yeah, that was a crazy turnaround for Brady.

That's why I try to thin out my roster with 2-for-1 trades. Makes me play the WW more aggressively. Otherwise I'm holding on to ****ty players like Andre Johnson and Doug Martin too long.

You seem to be the opposite. You just load up on depth and still get the WW gems.
                  Well the great thing about that is that I can play the matchup. By not necessarily holding on to the #1 at any position, I have a whole bench of guys that may not be top 5, but gives me choices. A WR2 playing Jacksonville could do better than a WR1 playing Seattle. Where it really helps is if someone gets hurt... where I would normally choose between 5 or so WR2/3 types to start, one getting hurt isn't so bad. Losing your #1 overall WR early can end a season. It's a "don't put all your eggs in one basket" approach, but it requires more micromanagement and isn't helpful if you're in many different leagues.

PS: I set my keepers in GMB2: Jeremy Hill (rd13) and Donnell (undrafted-rd16)
                  Last edited by Toadofsteel; 05-07-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

no way to autodraft
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Uh hi
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• yeo

Comment

• When are we gonna get this started

Comment

• 8/12 have re-upped. I'll open it up to anyone who wants to play in a week or so I guess. Draft will be late August as usual.

Comment

8/12 have re-upped. I'll open it up to anyone who wants to play in a week or so I guess. Draft will be late August as usual.
                              Thanks V

Comment

• np t

Comment

Working...
                                X