GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
    1,452,896.... the number of times you mentioned this.... stop living in the past bro
    I wouldn't have mentioned it even once if you had said..."Nice game Morehead, you deserved it"
    Now you are trying to devalue the championship so I must defend my honor!!!!
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      You went 10-5 for the year, and I went 11-4. Not to mention my season points total was higher, too. My team was clearly a better unit.
      So the Pats were the real champs in 2007?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        So the Pats were the real champs in 2007?
        They had a better team
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• The best team, in fact.

Comment

They had a better team
            They don't give trophies for "The better team". They do for the winners of the games.
            If you had a better team then I must be an exceptional FF player.

You two are being a little "Wade Phillips-like".
            After we beat them in the playoffs he whined about having "The better team". And that's all it is....."Whining".

Comment

• Hey, all I've been saying the whole time is that I had the best team last year. Your team was better those two weeks, but collectively, my team was way better than everyone else's.

Comment

Hey, all I've been saying the whole time is that I had the best team last year. Your team was better those two weeks, but collectively, my team was way better than everyone else's.
                Just replace the pic of Gutfeld and replace it with this.....

Comment

I wouldn't have mentioned it even once if you had said..."Nice game Morehead, you deserved it"
                  Now you are trying to devalue the championship so I must defend my honor!!!!
                  now your lying i was very respectful and wished you a congrats after you whipped my *** in the championship. thats how we started talking to each other on these boards.
                  sigpic
                  FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

now your lying i was very respectful and wished you a congrats after you whipped my *** in the championship. thats how we started talking to each other on these boards.
                    You may be right but the other guy just kept telling me to **** myself.
                    So I'm sorry if you were big about it.

But you guys posting the regular season stats as if it means everything is kind of silly. Its a two game matchup in the playoffs in our league, so the "luck factor" was mitigated.
                    In the end, mine was the best team because I had the best players with the best matchups. That is what FF is all about. I drafted the best QB and the best RB, then I picked up the right players for the stretch run and you guys didn't.
                    I have no idea what will happen this season, but you guys better bring a better game this year. I mean that with respect.

Lets face it folks, Morehead is making this a MUCH more interesting 2013 FF year.

Comment

• BTW...You may have noticed that i like talking smack.

No disrespect intended. Last year there was no back and forth at all week to week. Lets try to make it more fun this season.

Comment

You may be right but the other guy just kept telling me to **** myself.
                        So I'm sorry if you were big about it.

But you guys posting the regular season stats as if it means everything is kind of silly. Its a two game matchup in the playoffs in our league, so the "luck factor" was mitigated.
                        In the end, mine was the best team because I had the best players with the best matchups. That is what FF is all about. I drafted the best QB and the best RB, then I picked up the right players for the stretch run and you guys didn't.
                        I have no idea what will happen this season, but you guys better bring a better game this year. I mean that with respect.

Lets face it folks, Morehead is making this a MUCH more interesting 2013 FF year.
                        bottom line is you are the champ and its up to the rest of us to do something about it
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

BTW...You may have noticed that i like talking smack.

No disrespect intended. Last year there was no back and forth at all week to week. Lets try to make it more fun this season.
                          i have a feeling this group there will be alot of **** talking
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

bottom line is you are the champ and its up to the rest of us to do something about it
                            You forgot to say that you think I'm good looking too.

Comment

• I'm just gonna leave the QB stats as the standard Yahoo! setting.

Moving on: What do we do with ShakeandBake? Should he remain in the league since bragging rights don't apply to permanently banned users?

Comment

I'm just gonna leave the QB stats as the standard Yahoo! setting.

Moving on: What do we do with ShakeandBake? Should he remain in the league since bragging rights don't apply to permanently banned users?
                                that might be a good thing...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X