GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I'm just gonna leave the QB stats as the standard Yahoo! setting.

Moving on: What do we do with ShakeandBake? Should he remain in the league since bragging rights don't apply to permanently banned users?
    Is he permanently banned? What for?

Never saw him post anything that would even come close to justifying a permanent ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      Is he permanently banned? What for?Never saw him post anything that would even come close to justifying a permanent ban.
      Him and DarkSaint got into it, and he was permanently banned. Then he made anther username to bash the mods. I got confirmation that it is a permanent ban, so I don't really know how to play this. There's no motives for him to play, which isn't to say he'd be a dormant manager, but it could prove problematic.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Scoop me up

Comment

Him and DarkSaint got into it, and he was permanently banned. Then he made anther username to bash the mods. I got confirmation that it is a permanent ban, so I don't really know how to play this. There's no motives for him to play, which isn't to say he'd be a dormant manager, but it could prove problematic.
          problematic in the sense you think he would be a slacker ?....Did he play last year ? maybe a letter of intent or something might answer some questions for you ....not sure man
          Last edited by byron; 07-01-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

I'm just gonna leave the QB stats as the standard Yahoo! setting.

Moving on: What do we do with ShakeandBake? Should he remain in the league since bragging rights don't apply to permanently banned users?
            Rosie wants to play.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Nothing worse than when an owner just bails on a league. You can have the league commissioner set the lineup every week, but it gets hairy when there are injuries and FA's have to be picked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                Nothing worse than when an owner just bails on a league. You can have the league commissioner set the lineup every week, but it gets hairy when there are injuries and FA's have to be picked up.
                Yeah, I have done free leagues before, and, with the exception of last year's GMB league, I've bailed on all of them (as every other owner had, too).

There's simply no motivation to play, for me at least, when nothing is at stake. Question is: Is that the case for S&B since he is permanently banned?

Comment

• If he's out of touch on this board, he'll be out of touch in the league. Replace him.

Comment

• Damn, that sucks that Shakeandbake can't play. He probably won't be active since he's not here lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Rosie wants to play.
                      rosie is a good dude i never met him however he was nice enough to get me a playoff towel vs the falcons. he sent it to me and refused to let me pay for the costs a real class act. let him in
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                        rosie is a good dude i never met him however he was nice enough to get me a playoff towel vs the falcons. he sent it to me and refused to let me pay for the costs a real class act. let him in
                        That's nice of him.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Damn, that sucks that Shakeandbake can't play. He probably won't be active since he's not here lol
                          I noticed your sig either today or yesterday and figured he was on a vacation... didn't think it a permanent one though.
                          On a side-note..like all the banter I've been seeing in this thread. I'm not much of a smack-talker, but it makes me laugh to read all the good-natured ribbing going on.
                          It's like the testosterone level's gone through the roof.. 'specially that Rudy guy lol.
                          my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

• Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
                            I noticed your sig either today or yesterday and figured he was on a vacation... didn't think it a permanent one though. On a side-note..like all the banter I've been seeing in this thread. I'm not much of a smack-talker, but it makes me laugh to read all the good-natured ribbing going on.It's like the testosterone level's gone through the roof.. 'specially that Rudy guy lol.
                            LOLOLOL HAHAHA XDDDDD. No.

Comment

• You're all just jealous because I'm beautiful and intelligent. I will not only win this FF challenge, but I will win by a huge margin.

Comment

• You're a ****ing doofus

Comment

Working...
                                X