• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      bumping up
      Geez B...I'm 10th and 11th in my GMB FF leagues.
      Doesn't matter. After AP, you can drop a blanket over the next 12 players.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I cannot wait to lose

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          I cannot wait to lose
          Lacking confidence Mokey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Lacking confidence Mokey?
            I've lost my touch lately and I haven't been following up on other teams/players.

I just recently started doing some research and stuff, and going on last year's ****.

I'm better with spreads/odds than I am with fantasy, but I always give it a good try.

Comment

I've lost my touch lately and I haven't been following up on other teams/players.
              Grab plenty of Jets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                Grab plenty of Jets.
                Well, I am not that rusty/stupid.

Comment

Well, I am not that rusty/stupid.
                  Would you accept, "Jaguars"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                    Would you accept, "Jaguars"?
                    Preferably Colts

Comment

Geez B...I'm 10th and 11th in my GMB FF leagues.
                      Doesn't matter. After AP, you can drop a blanket over the next 12 players.
                      when I was looking at draft position and trying some simulated drafts from the 6 position......It seemed or I felt like a later position would be better....last year I drafted 11 and I throught it sucked this year I think its probably not a bad spot to be in.....I got 6 in both leauges

Comment

when I was looking at draft position and trying some simulated drafts from the 6 position......It seemed or I felt like a later position would be better....last year I drafted 11 and I throught it sucked this year I think its probably not a bad spot to be in.....I got 6 in both leauges
                        Looks to me that after AP. there are a lot of players with similar value for a while. I think picking twice in that group is pretty good.

Comment

Looks to me that after AP. there are a lot of players with similar value for a while. I think picking twice in that group is pretty good.
                          agreed ....I was hoping for a later pick in thee thread league ..... but hey I'm just gonna start a fire early........look out!

Comment

agreed ....I was hoping for a later pick in thee thread league ..... but hey I'm just gonna start a fire early........look out!
                            QB's might be going later in the draft this year. Not a lot of difference with the top 8 to 10.

Comment

QB's might be going later in the draft this year. Not a lot of difference with the top 8 to 10.
                              yea...thats the thing hows everbody going to play it....the top three are first round.. early second worthy at least in my mind...At 6 I should go rb,rb,wr,qb...somethng like that... but then again falling into a goose step with everbody else has never been my thing....

Comment

• Hey guys, does our draft order reverse after each round? Thx.

Comment

Working...
                                X