Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Different scoring systems. He got me 72 in my dynasty league.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      Different scoring systems. He got me 72 in my dynasty league.
      True. He got me 60 points.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • The amazing thing is that he did all that without turning the ball over.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Dumbass Danny Trevathan dropping 6 points for me!!!
          Can't believe that you had Julian Thomas going against you . . . he probably has a 2% start rate

          Comment


          • Prater got me 7, baltimore defense got my 6 which I guess is decent

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Can't believe that you had Julian Thomas going against you . . . he probably has a 2% start rate
              I went against Peyton in 3 leagues, lmfao. One of them at 6 pptd, where he got 80 points.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Prater got me 7, baltimore defense got my 6 which I guess is decent
                In one of my other leagues, the team who had the Baltimore D got -10 points.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  I went against Peyton in 3 leagues, lmfao. One of them at 6 pptd, where he got 80 points.
                  In one of my other leagues, Peyton was drafted number 4 and everyone was literally laughing at the owner. Who's laughing now?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                    In one of my other leagues, the team who had the Baltimore D got -10 points.
                    Awful, I expected a lot less in our league but I didn't really check the rules.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                      In one of my other leagues, Peyton was drafted number 4 and everyone was literally laughing at the owner. Who's laughing now?
                      I still don't think it'll serve him well in the long run. Is it 6 points per throwing td?
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • He could have gotten Peyton in like round 2 or 3 if anything..

                        Comment


                        • Hey n00bs. Should I start Vick Ballard over Giovanni Bernard this week? Ballard is projecting to get more points, but idk.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • yeah do that, oakland ****ing sucks.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Hey n00bs. Should I start Vick Ballard over Giovanni Bernard this week? Ballard is projecting to get more points, but idk.
                              gio is explosive
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                              2015 season tbd

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                                gio is explosive
                                Yeah but he's going up against the Bears defense, and Ballard is going against the Raiders...
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X