Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah but he's going up against the Bears defense, and Ballard is going against the Raiders...
    I would wait until sunday if bradshwaw starts go with gio if ballard starts go with ballard imo
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

    2015 season tbd

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
      I would wait until sunday if bradshwaw starts go with gio if ballard starts go with ballard imo
      Brashaw and Ballard are going to get equal reps IMO..

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Brashaw and Ballard are going to get equal reps IMO..
        That's what it's saying..ugh...idk what to dooo.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
          I would wait until sunday if bradshwaw starts go with gio if ballard starts go with ballard imo
          True.

          I think they are both splitting reps too.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • And from what I've seen, ballard looks nice in the redzone. Points on TDs.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
              And from what I've seen, ballard looks nice in the redzone. Points on TDs.
              lmao your avatar, that's you like everyday...

              Yeah, Gio sounds like a beast though,but I'm gonna start Ballard to be safe.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                lmao your avatar, that's you like everyday...

                Yeah, Gio sounds like a beast though,but I'm gonna start Ballard to be safe.
                What do you mean? That was me when I got hit by the guy in the cadillac.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  What do you mean? That was me when I got hit by the guy in the cadillac.
                  LMAO I KNOW....


                  I really wish you can see how I pictured that accident in my head, oh man.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    LMAO I KNOW....


                    I really wish you can see how I pictured that accident in my head, oh man.
                    Must have been hilarious LOL

                    Comment


                    • So...Flip...
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • atleast witten helped my fantasy team lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          So...Flip...
                          Not over yet, I've still got, err... Brandon Tate. Yeah.




                          Yeah.

                          Comment


                          • Goddammit.


                            Til I win a match, right?

                            Comment


                            • good game moke im embarrassed I lost to your terrible team. now onto the rematch of this league's finals last year. mr head lets do a similar bet like bill and flip did. you know I hate corey Webster so if you beat me he will be my sig and when I beat you the player u hate most eli is yours... are you game?
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                              2015 season tbd

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                                good game moke im embarrassed I lost to your terrible team. now onto the rematch of this league's finals last year. mr head lets do a similar bet like bill and flip did. you know I hate corey Webster so if you beat me he will be my sig and when I beat you the player u hate most eli is yours... are you game?
                                The player I hate the most is Phil Simms
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X