GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez/Bowe screwed me over, too, Flip.

Bowe is gonna bounce back this week, though.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Never been a Bowe fan... he seemed to be a garbage time producer, mostly. The Chiefs being good enough to play with a lead is concerning.

Dez getting hurt sucks.

Comment

• Imgrate, please wreck Flip.

That avi is too adorable, lmaooooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Imgrate, please wreck Flip.

That avi is too adorable, lmaooooo.
          it is pretty funny
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• (Pro20 league)

Comment

• So it has been settled. If I outscore B&RWarrior this week, he will rock this avatar until Sunday, September 22nd:

If he outscores me, though, I will rock this avatar until the aforementioned date:

We can also not go MIA from the boards during that time, or else the date will be extended.

Do you guys think there should be a certain amount of posts that can get the avatar removed? Like, 100-250 posts, or Sunday the 22nd. whichever comes first (or last -- up for debate).

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                So it has been settled. If I outscore B&RWarrior this week, he will rock this avatar until Sunday, September 22nd:

If he outscores me, though, I will rock this avatar until the aforementioned date:

We can also not go MIA from the boards during that time, or else the date will be extended.

Do you guys think there should be a certain amount of posts that can get the avatar removed? Like, 100-250 posts, or Sunday the 22nd. whichever comes first (or last -- up for debate).
                I thought my pic was bad until I saw yours. Oh man, David Wilson better man the f**** up.
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

• In all seriousness, I hope Wilson mans up, too. We shall see, though.

Comment

• so if you lose you get a Bieber avatar? I think the winner should get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                      so if you lose you get a Bieber avatar? I think the winner should get it
                      I don't want to wear it, though.

Comment

• Keep going to Thompkins, please.

Comment

• so far not much for edelman which is good for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                            so far not much for edelman which is good for me.
                            I need an Edelman score for my one league.

Comment

• Interesting decision to go with Eli over Matty Ice, Evan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                I won by a point lol.
                                1 lousy point lol..you get 50 odd from Peyton, and I lose by 1 point...gawdam
                                my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Working...
                                X