Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    A friend of mine had his RB group: Shane Vereen, Andre Brown, Vick Ballard... you can't make that stuff up.
    Damn, how in the world..haha.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I am so ****ed. Vick Ballard tore his ACL in practice yesterday and is done for the season.
      Yeah but you got Donald Brown so no harm no foul.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Donald Brown blows, though.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Yeah but you got Donald Brown so no harm no foul.
          Yeah, he's the best chance I've got right now.

          I was looking at Kendall Hunter since LaMichael James recently got injured, so now he's the #2 back behind Gore.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            Donald Brown blows, though.
            staHP we know
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Yeah, he's the best chance I've got right now.

              I was looking at Kendall Hunter since LaMichael James recently got injured, so now he's the #2 back behind Gore.
              Its not always how good a player is in FF. its about what situation he's in.
              With an injury prone Bradshaw, Brown should get lots of touches and if Bradshaw goes down he will get almost all the touches in the running game. Plus he catches the ball well out of the backfield.
              Brown is probably one of the most picked up guys in FF after the Ballard injury.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • In my other league, I went with CJ Spiller and Ryan Mathews over Ridley, good thing.... 4 points for ridley.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Its not always how good a player is in FF. its about what situation he's in.
                  With an injury prone Bradshaw, Brown should get lots of touches and if Bradshaw goes down he will get almost all the touches in the running game. Plus he catches the ball well out of the backfield.
                  Brown is probably one of the most picked up guys in FF after the Ballard injury.
                  True.

                  I just hope he can be effective.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • The Manning Bowl is going to suck for me. Peyton NEEDS to have a big game for me in order for me to win, but.......I don't want him to, haha.







                    arrhghghHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHgh
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • **** always happens in football.

                      i would just root for him to have a bad game because it isn't for $$$.

                      Also, wish for him to have a good game, but root for the giants to play good offensively too.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        **** always happens in football.

                        i would just root for him to have a bad game because it isn't for $$$.

                        Also, wish for him to have a good game, but root for the giants to play good offensively too.
                        NO
                        I WANT TO WIN.

                        BUT I WANT THE GIANTS TO WIN TOO..



                        I want the Giants to win more..
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          NO
                          I WANT TO WIN.

                          BUT I WANT THE GIANTS TO WIN TOO..



                          I want the Giants to win more..

                          MAKE $$$ THEN

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            MAKE $$$ THEN
                            "I'm not a betting man".
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              "I'm not a betting man".

                              Who said that?!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                Who said that?!
                                The man, the myth, the legend....Morehead.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X