Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
    that's bill taking advantage of rudyy who is a rookie ff player. not only that he said he was going to dump him Saturday night. rudyy what the hell were you thinking?
    Um, he was losing value every week and nobody really knows when or if he can get back healthy this season. Looking back on it, I needed a RB out of desperation because Brown was not cutting it.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      It's bullcrap and the trades should be left to the consensus, not the commish.

      Let us vote on whether or not it's a fair trade.
      I agree in a 12 team format atleast 4or5 people need to ok the trade and if people are being jerks and not approving FAIR trades then the commish steps in..
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

      2015 season tbd

      Comment


      • Whatever, I don't really care who justifies what anymore. I think it's ridiculous.

        I'm pretty sure if 2 other teams were making that trade, it would have been called off.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
          I agree in a 12 team format atleast 4or5 people need to ok the trade and if people are being jerks and not approving FAIR trades then the commish steps in..
          Yep, that's what it should be.

          So change the rules, or I'm out.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            It's bullcrap and the trades should be left to the consensus, not the commish.

            Let us vote on whether or not it's a fair trade.
            It's not a question of whether or not it's a fair trade. The Commish's job is not to protect owners from themselves . . . it's to prevent collusive trades.

            If there is no collusion (this is a no-money league remember, so I can't imagine how or why there would be collusion) the trade should go through even if it is woefully lopsided.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Um, he was losing value every week and nobody really knows when or if he can get back healthy this season. Looking back on it, I needed a RB out of desperation because Brown was not cutting it.
              I know you are a rook but starks will only start 1 maybe 2 games and is a backup rb. roddy white is a top 10 wr with a top 5 qb to trade him for james starks is insane. he said he was going to dump him and im more pissed at bill for not advising you that the trade was not in your favor AT ALL. he should know better he has been playing ff for years. and as commish he should lead by example. this is supposed to be fun but this trade just made it not fun or fair
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

              2015 season tbd

              Comment


              • I have no problem with that trade. Stop the whining and just play.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                  It's not a question of whether or not it's a fair trade. The Commish's job is not to protect owners from themselves . . . it's to prevent collusive trades.

                  If there is no collusion (this is a no-money league remember, so I can't imagine how or why there would be collusion) the trade should go through even if it is woefully lopsided.
                  like billy jean said "FAIR IS FAIR" bottom line
                  sigpic
                  FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                  2015 season tbd

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
                    I have no problem with that trade. Stop the whining and just play.
                    your saying roddy white traded to james starks is a good trade?
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                    2015 season tbd

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                      your saying roddy white traded to james starks is a good trade?
                      It's not egregious. A banged up Roddy White for a starting RB on a pass heavy offense; it's not outrageous.

                      Comment


                      • Lmao okay rolln and cruzn thinks it's a good trade. Bill and Rudy are friends, so they made this trade and we can't even vote against this. Come on now.

                        Once toddy white gets back in the game, bill will have an unstoppable force and then you'll ***** about it.

                        Moke out. Meanwhile someone is trading my jones drew and amenDola for Calvin Johnson.

                        I'm about to pull that trade so the other guy can have a good team.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Moke out. Meanwhile someone is trading my jones drew and amenDola for Calvin Johnson.

                          I'm about to pull that trade so the other guy can have a good team.
                          Doing something like that would be a **** move, to be honest. If you don't want to play, don't play. There's no need to ruin the game for ten other people out of spite.

                          Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
                          I have no problem with that trade. Stop the whining and just play.
                          This, basically. I think it's a hilariously one-sided trade and wouldn't have offered or accepted it myself, but since there's no conspiracy behind it, it's fully legal.

                          Comment


                          • I don't think there was a conspiracy I just think it rudyy making a rookie move cuz this is her first year and instead of bill (exp as the commish) telling her that I was a lopsided trade and to rethink it he took advantage of her. he should know better shame on you bill
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                            2015 season tbd

                            Comment


                            • -crawls in hole of shame-
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                -crawls in hole of shame-
                                It's fine. The only thing people should be mad about is that they didn't make the trade themselves.

                                It must be said, though - you lost out big time there. You could've pushed for a lot more than Starks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X