Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ****ing kidding me? Lmao okay flip

Comment

• There are so many issues with the trade but OK, I won't complain but bill will just win because he's commish. I'll leave it alone

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        It's fine. The only thing people should be mad about is that they didn't make the trade themselves.

It must be said, though - you lost out big time there. You could've pushed for a lot more than Starks.

My point exactly, you know she lost out and that's why this is BS, because what kind of league accepts this bull****?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          It's fine. The only thing people should be mad about is that they didn't make the trade themselves.

It must be said, though - you lost out big time there. You could've pushed for a lot more than Starks.
          It was just an act of desperation. Ever since I lost Ballard, I've been trying to find a RB.

When I went to sign Starks after Week 2, Bill already picked him up (which is why I came on here and yelled at him). If Roddy had a timetable for his return, there is no way I'd trade him..but I just wasn't sure with Roddy. He's not been practicing, if he is..it's limited and he's just being used as a decoy. Meanwhile, I only have one RB...Looking back at it though, it was a poor trade.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            My point exactly, you know she lost out and that's why this is BS, because what kind of league accepts this bull****?
            Stupid trade or not, vetoes should only be used if collusion is suspected. It's just how it's meant to work.

Of course there are circumstances where a blatantly stupid trade should be disallowed (Ramses Barden for Adrian Peterson, for example), but this one features a player that will likely be out of commission for an extended period, so is more acceptable.

Comment

• This is a dumb ****ing trade, you're really pushing this far. It's gonna be stupid in a few weeks, whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                It was just an act of desperation. Ever since I lost Ballard, I've been trying to find a RB.

When I went to sign Starks after Week 2, Bill already picked him up (which is why I came on here and yelled at him). If Roddy had a timetable for his return, there is no way I'd trade him..but I just wasn't sure with Roddy. He's not been practicing, if he is..it's limited and he's just being used as a decoy. Meanwhile, I only have one RB...Looking back at it though, it was a poor trade.
                Yeah, I figured that was the case. White is basically 2012 Nicks at this point.

Comment

• One owner sold high on Starks while buying low on White. That's fantasy football folks. Get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
                    One owner sold high on Starks while buying low on White. That's fantasy football folks. Get over it.
                    Sold really high on Starks is the ****ing issue

Comment

• bill is in hiding. whatever it is what it is
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

It's bullcrap and the trades should be left to the consensus, not the commish.

Let us vote on whether or not it's a fair trade.
                        You couldn't be more wrong. As long as no one is intentionally trying to rig the game, these kinds of trades have to go through. I think the commish should ask the rest of us if they have any objections, but there are too many agendas to simply leave it to a vote.

Those objections (if any) should be considered by the commish but they have to be for inappropriate behavior and nothing else.

Any guy who threatens to ruin the entire league by quitting over something like this, should NEVER be allowed in another league.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                          bill is in hiding. whatever it is what it is
                          He said he will explain after work.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• YO LITTLE BILL WHWRE ARE YOu little bill???

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              You couldn't be more wrong. As long as no one is intentionally trying to rig the game, these kinds of trades have to go through. I think the commish should ask the rest of us if they have any objections, but there are too many agendas to simply leave it to a vote.

Those objections (if any) should be considered by the commish but they have to be for inappropriate behavior and nothing else.

Any guy who threatens to ruin the entire league by quitting over something like this, should NEVER be allowed in another league.
                              Okay so I'll trade Calvin Johnson for Danny amenDola and MJD, because I like amendolas failure to stay healthy, yum

Comment

Okay so I'll trade Calvin Johnson for Danny amenDola and MJD, because I like amendolas failure to stay healthy, yum
                                ok moke let it go I think its totally unfair and im more pissed at bill for not warning rudyy that it wasn't a good trade. it happened lets move on and give us more reason to beat down bills team when we play him
                                sigpic
                                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                                X