Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    He said he will explain after work.
    I don't like that he didn't give you the heads up that is was a bad trade. you did what you thought was right I mean it is your team so you can do whatever trades you want I just think you could have gotten a lot for value then starks for white.. it is what it is ive seen crazier trades in my 15 years of doing fantasy
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• No I'm trading Cjohnson for amenDola and MJD and he can't reject it. Actually I suggest everyone else to start offering for Cjohnson even if it's ridiculous I'll think about accepting

Comment

• Wow this league broke down quickly. It's not even for money.

Comment

• Look who is talking, the one who was complaining over little things before it even started

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            No I'm trading Cjohnson for amenDola and MJD and he can't reject it. Actually I suggest everyone else to start offering for Cjohnson even if it's ridiculous I'll think about accepting
            Any trade, where both managers believe it will help their team, is fine. You and I may think its a bad trade, but that's not the point.
            When a player starts trying to wreck his team or help someone else's team, then that is voidable.

Your little snippy comments aside, if you feel like you don't want to play anymore, I'm sure we can find someone to take care of your team. Someone who has respect for the other players, and respect for the notions of fair competition.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I'm sorry but that trade is not respectable in any way. Snippy comments, more head? Lmao lets not even get started with snippy comments ...

Comment

I'm sorry but that trade is not respectable in any way. Snippy comments, more head? Lmao lets not even get started with snippy comments ...
                He's the current starting RB for the Packers for a guy with a high ankle sprain. He may not be right all season.
                No..I would not trade Roddy White for James Starks, but Rudy just had Richardson get traded to Indy and now Brown just became useless.
                I can see her logic. Its her team and she can make the moves she thinks she needs to win.

Comment

• Actually someone should have offered Mcgahee for toddy white hahahaha since you know, He will start on Cleveland

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    He's the current starting RB for the Packers for a guy with a high ankle sprain. He may not be right all season.
                    No..I would not trade Roddy White for James Starks, but Rudy just had Richardson get traded to Indy and now Brown just became useless.
                    I can see her logic. Its her team and she can make the moves she thinks she needs to win.

Okay and now ****ing Bill has toddy white to add to his WR core

Comment

Okay and now ****ing Bill has toddy white to add to his WR core
                      So what? You can't start all of them. He's just another WR...who's hurt. I have him in the other GMB league, I'm sitting him until further notice.

RB's are a premium this year. Lots of teams splitting carries. Lacy is a rookie with a cuncussion. Starks could get a lot of touches.

Comment

I'm sorry but that trade is not respectable in any way. Snippy comments, more head? Lmao lets not even get started with snippy comments ...
                        When someone threatens to stop trying in the league (FRIGGIN WEEK 2) that person should be taken out and shot.

Comment

• It's a horrible trade that doesn't belong in a respectable league. More head then trade toddy white for Starks in that league and let me know how it goes. I bet you won't do it

Comment

It's a horrible trade that doesn't belong in a respectable league. More head then trade toddy white for Starks in that league and let me know how it goes. I bet you won't do it
                            As i said Moke...I wouldn't make that trade. But I'm basing it on my team.
                            I've seen huge stinks (like this) made over trades and the trade ends up being o boom for the side that was supposedly taken advantage of.

Comment

• It's still a dumb trade that is ridiculous, it gives Bill a huge advantage but whatever.. **** it

Comment

It's still a dumb trade that is ridiculous, it gives Bill a huge advantage but whatever.. **** it
                                He'll need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X