GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up, ladies?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      So what? You can't start all of them. He's just another WR...who's hurt. I have him in the other GMB league, I'm sitting him until further notice.

RB's are a premium this year. Lots of teams splitting carries. Lacy is a rookie with a cuncussion. Starks could get a lot of touches.
      We could try to rationalize it, but I do feel I made out very well on this trade.

Comment

• Just for the record, does anyone in here suspect collusion?

Comment

• Again, if there was a timetable for his return, there's no way I'd trade him..but he's not been practicing and who knows when he'll return. I'm not trying to justify it, just letting you guys know my thought process.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Again, if there was a timetable for his return, there's no way I'd trade him..but he's not been practicing and who knows when he'll return. I'm not trying to justify it, just letting you guys know my thought process.
            It also helped that I wired tree-fiddy into your Cayman Island bank account.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Just for the record, does anyone in here suspect collusion?
              no
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                no
                Dear Ryan,

I promise to not make any more stupid/bad/weird/woeful trades anymore. Just for you.

Best regards,
                Rudy Cruz.

Comment

Dear Ryan,

I promise to not make any more stupid/bad/weird/woeful trades anymore. Just for you.

Best regards,
                  Rudy Cruz.
                  Mrs, Cruz

its not a stupid trade if you value starks that high. I think you could have a lot more for white but that is just my opinion. I think you were doing what you thought was best for team. Bill did what was best for his team by accepting trade without warning you how onesided it was im over it now nothing can be done it doesn't matter who gets who im still winning this whole damn thing.... btw is doug martin on block? lol
                  sigpic
                  FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Mrs, Cruz

its not a stupid trade if you value starks that high. I think you could have a lot more for white but that is just my opinion. I think you were doing what you thought was best for team. Bill did what was best for his team by accepting trade without warning you how onesided it was im over it now nothing can be done it doesn't matter who gets who im still winning this whole damn thing.... btw is doug martin on block? lol
                    No, I did kind of warn her. That's why, up until I received the Starks-for-White offer, had a proposed offer of Starks/Jennings for White, sent out.

That was actually my initial offer. I proposed that twice, too.

Comment

Mrs, Cruz

Yeah, I want his Denver defense for Doug Martin sooooooooooooooo badly.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOXqIQKJakQ

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          Just for the record, does anyone in here suspect collusion?
                          Nah

Comment

Yeah, I want his Denver defense for Doug Martin sooooooooooooooo badly.
                            I have Denver D.

so, uh...hmu

Comment

• He had a better offer but she didn't accept that, what the ****? Is that what he just said?

Comment

• I got dat D datchu need.

Comment

Working...
                                X