GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    He had a better offer but she didn't accept that, what the ****? Is that what he just said?
    No, I said I had a better offer twice.

As in, I sent Jennings/Starks for Roddy a total of two times.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      I got dat D datchu need.
      No.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

No, I said I had a better offer twice.

As in, I sent Jennings/Starks for Roddy a total of two times.
        So you offered that and it wasn't accepted

Comment

So you offered that and it wasn't accepted
          I offered it once, and then pulled it to offer what she countered with, which was Moreno for White.

I then started having doubts, because Gore is meh, and TRich is in a weird situation with the trade -- so I pulled the offer.

I then re-offered Jennings/Starks. That remained on the table until I received an offer of Starks for Roddy -- straight up. I promptly cancelled my previous re-offer (Jennings/Starks for Roddy), accepted her trade, and patiently waited for you to cry about it.

Comment

• Then you can delete me off this league, that's BS.

Comment

Then you can delete me off this league, that's BS.
              Your team has been temporarily locked and will be managed by someone else.

Comment

• Notice how no-one else has flown off the handle. There's nothing wrong with the trade.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with turning down Jennings and Starks and then accepting just Starks? Lmao okay

Collusion for sure

Comment

• Bill keep me in the league, I'll make a few moves on my own

Comment

Nothing wrong with turning down Jennings and Starks and then accepting just Starks? Lmao okay

Collusion for sure
                      Perhaps she doesn't like Jennings, or didn't want to sacrifice another roster spot. Perhaps it was just a rookie mistake. Who knows.

I've seen much worse than this.

Comment

Bill keep me in the league, I'll make a few moves on my own
                        If you hadn't already insinuated that you had plans to sabotage your team, I would gladly unlock your team.

Comment

• I'm not sabotaging my ****ing team, just stop being a **** commish and unlock my account

Imagine if I accepted AmenDola and MJD for Calvin Johnson though lolololololol

Comment

• So the chick with the second most points in the league is taking a bunch of **** from all you guys?
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              Perhaps she doesn't like Jennings, or didn't want to sacrifice another roster spot. Perhaps it was just a rookie mistake. Who knows.

I've seen much worse than this.
                              Jennings is projected to get less fantasy points than White. Don't want another bench rotter.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

If you hadn't already insinuated that you had plans to sabotage your team, I would gladly unlock your team.
                                I'm with you.
                                **** him!
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X