Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
    So what happens to his team?
    I have a good friend taking over his temporarily. He's out once I get a poster to fill in his role.

Only reason I had to put him in there was because after I locked Moke, at one point, everybody was on a bye week. Mike (my buddy) was the only guy who could fill in on short notice. He's an experienced player, but he understands he's out once I find a poster.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Because I'm the only person who knows this guy, I will not be making trades with him. Everyone else will be free to make offers.

Comment

• Never expected something like this to come about in a bragging rights league lol.
        my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

• Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
          Never expected something like this to come about in a bragging rights league lol.
          And I didn't think I'd have to worry about your team with Vick as your starter...lol

Comment

• Dwayne Bowe 0.40
            Aww yeah.

Damn, I knew this dude would suck, I wish I'd ditched him.

Comment

• I benched him in one, and flexed him in a lower-stakes league. Charles/Bowe = 23.6 points. Guess who did the heavy lifting?

Comment

• I was going to bench him, but I just figured he had more of a chance at grabbing a cheap, endzone TD, than Kenbrell Thompkins and Michael Floyd had of running 60 yards.

My team is really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  I benched him in one, and flexed him in a lower-stakes league. Charles/Bowe = 23.6 points. Guess who did the heavy lifting?
                  I warned you about Bowe

Comment

• So like, I get a free win? Thanks moke!

Comment

• It still plays lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        It still plays lol
                        I wish you didn't drop out you MADE the league fun
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                          I wish you didn't drop out you MADE the league fun
                          It's all good man, I had a gripe and *****ed about it and it was blown out of proportion. I asked to stay back in

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            It's all good man, I had a gripe and *****ed about it and it was blown out of proportion. I asked to stay back in
                            I think if you humbly apologize maybe he will let you back in. I *****ed about the trade but stoped cuz there was nothing anyone could do about it... but you were a mad man yesterday. and he if he wont let you back in that's more GTA5 for you to play lol
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                              I think if you humbly apologize maybe he will let you back in. I *****ed about the trade but stoped cuz there was nothing anyone could do about it... but you were a mad man yesterday. and he if he wont let you back in that's more GTA5 for you to play lol
                              Eh, I'm not apologizing because Bill is still a ****. Now I hope roddy white is out for the whole season.

every minute is GTA V for me man haha, cutscenes, I check fantasy and all that

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                He's an experienced player, but he understands he's out once I find a poster.
                                Matt, Giantz4life, is the newest member of the league. We will pick up right where we left off.

Comment

Working...
                                X