GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Eh, I'm not apologizing because Bill is still a ****. Now I hope roddy white is out for the whole season.

every minute is GTA V for me man haha, cutscenes, I check fantasy and all that
    The problem is that you threatened to walk away from your team. THAT is not acceptable whether you like a trade or not.

At least that's my issue. I couldn't care less about the rest.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      The problem is that you threatened to walk away from your team. THAT is not acceptable whether you like a trade or not.

At least that's my issue. I couldn't care less about the rest.
      I wouldn't have walked away. Stop taking THAT comment seriously

Comment

• Great move with the Tennessee defense, Flip.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I just put in a claim for KC's defense

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG- View Post
            I just put in a claim for KC's defense
            Banking on an Eli meltdown next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Banking on an Eli meltdown next week?
              Not so much that, more so that they are looking like one of the top DSTs this year

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG- View Post
                Not so much that, more so that they are looking like one of the top DSTs this year
                I picked them up after they crushed Philly.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Great move with the Tennessee defense, Flip.
                  I hope so, I need points to come from somewhere... I'm banking on Rivers returning to earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                    I hope so, I need points to come from somewhere... I'm banking on Rivers returning to earth.
                    3 picks, 2 fumbles, and you can probably bank on Mathews coughing one up, too.

Comment

• I want to apologize to everyone in the league for what I said about the league.

Actually, I was ****ing around about threatening to sabotage the league...I would never do that LOL.

So, I apologize to everyone in the league except Bill, because I know Bill doesn't like me and it's quite evident even before the GMB FF.

Comment

• I have a 20 point lead and nobody left playing but the person im facing has peyton left who's facing the raiders. so that will be my second straight loss. and of course i sit the bengals d and start the bills d and it totally backfires on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                          I have a 20 point lead and nobody left playing but the person im facing has peyton left who's facing the raiders. so that will be my second straight loss. and of course i sit the bengals d and start the bills d and it totally backfires on me.
                          Yeah, I benched Cincy's D, too. I went with Minny instead, and they got me 10 points.

Comment

• I need Decker to outscore Julius Thomas by 4 points. What are my chances?
                            1 in 3 maybe?

BUT... In my other GMB league I have a 4 point lead with Julius Thomas and McFad (for me) vs. Janakowski.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I need Decker to outscore Julius Thomas by 4 points. What are my chances?
                              1 in 3 maybe?

BUT... In my other GMB league I have a 4 point lead with Julius Thomas and McFad (for me) vs. Janakowski.
                              Decker has been rough this year. I hope he goes off tonight, though.

Probably 1 in 3, like you said.

Comment

Decker has been rough this year. I hope he goes off tonight, though.

Probably 1 in 3, like you said.

I benched him so chances are he pretty much will go off tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X