No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaaaaaand there goes 75% of Rudy's bench.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Aaaaaaaaand there goes 75% of Rudy's bench.
      My team is screweddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Well the good news is I know which area I screwed up in during the draft. I didn't really draft any quality bench players. Which then forces me to pick up scrubs and trade good players for potential star scrubs and hope for the best.

Oh well..at least It's my first time doing this.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• RnC, it's wagering time.

Comment

• Not quite sure how a 3-0 team had waiver priority over my hapless 0-3 team in picking up the Bengals D . . .

I thought that it was a joke when I saw that someone had dropped the Bengals defense to pick up the Giants defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              RnC, it's wagering time.

Name it.

Comment

• This is pretty highs-stakes, but I'm sure you're confident enough in your team. I win, your FF name is "Property of gmen0820" for the rest of the year. If you win, you can be co-commish this year, and if you choose to play next year.

Comment

• Haha, I don't want to be co-commish.

If I win, you have to drop Roddy White.

Comment

• Blasphemy!

Comment

• Oh well. No bet then. Man up.

Comment

• Alright, I'm not giving up a star receiver that I paid dearly to get, and you don't want the prestigious title of co-commissioner -- so how about a standard, name-the-other-guy's-team bet that stands until the losing streak is snapped?

Comment

• I named my wager. It's up to you if you want to accept it or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
                            I named my wager. It's up to you if you want to accept it or not.
                            sounds like a double dog dare......
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• That's a little too steep for me. Roddy White is gonna carry me through the playoffs.

Comment

• If I lose I drop Torrey Smith. If I win, you drop Roddy White. Man up.

Comment

Working...
                                X