No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol I'm not going to do that. I'm in this league to win a championship, not a week 4 bet.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• you should have to drop roddy white cuz it was a bs trade that should have never went through
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Lol I'm not going to do that. I'm in this league to win a championship, not a week 4 bet.
        I thought you had confidence in your team. That's all I need to know.

Comment

• Should I start the KC defense this week? Or SEA?

I'm concerned with starting SEA because they are going up against HOU..and I'm not sure which HOU team will show up..the good HOU team, or the scared Matt Schaub HOU team.

And I'm not sure if we are going to light KC up this week...or if KC is gonna light us up.....

2manydilemmas.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Should I start the KC defense this week? Or SEA?

I'm concerned with starting SEA because they are going up against HOU..and I'm not sure which HOU team will show up..the good HOU team, or the scared Matt Schaub HOU team.

And I'm not sure if we are going to light KC up this week...or if KC is gonna light us up.....

2manydilemmas.
            I would just ride Seattle all season long. The Giants Offense is due for a good game.
            But there are several better options that KC on the free agent list.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I would just ride Seattle all season long. The Giants Offense is due for a good game.
              But there are several better options that KC on the free agent list.
              I know...but KC is playing against our offense LOL
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I know...but KC is playing against our offense LOL
                Don't YOU start wit the Giants hate.

Comment

Don't YOU start wit the Giants hate.
                  Should someone start Eli?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    I started him last week in another league over Luck (playing the 49ers). He got me -3 points. Never again!

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                      I started him last week in another league over Luck (playing the 49ers). He got me -3 points. Never again!
                      Haha, yeah I never liked Eli in fantasy

Comment

I've got Drew Bree on both my teams.

'Nuff said.
                        I like Eli against Washington or Philly. That's about it.

Comment

• Aren't you like 0-2 or 0-3 ?

Comment

I like Eli against Washington or Philly. That's about it.
                            Even though he's been consistently horrible against Washington? 3TDs/8INTs over the last three match-ups.

I agree that the Giants could show some signs of life this week, this is just the sort of game that they'd win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              Even though he's been consistently horrible against Washington? 3TDs/8INTs over the last three match-ups.

I agree that the Giants could show some signs of life this week, this is just the sort of game that they'd win.
                              Maybe so. Maybe its just Philly.
                              Washington's defense IS horrible this season. That's what I was referring to.

Personally, I wouldn't start Eli unless I absolutely had to. And I'd think twice then as well.

Comment

Aren't you like 0-2 or 0-3 ?
                                I'm 1-2 but my team is really rounding into shape. Last year I started 0-3 and won the league going away.
                                My other team is 2-1 with many of the same players.
                                "Morehead's Underdog's".....and....."Morehead Than U Get"....are both teams to be feared.
                                Last edited by Morehead State; 09-25-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X