No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Spiller hasn't done much this season, he's been outplayed by Fred Jackson. The owner could think he's going nowhere this season so cut ties while he still has a scrap of value.

Comment

• Spiller has definitely been a bum, but...Lamar Freaking Miller? C'mon.

And this is only a 2 RB league with no flex. I would have kept Spiller and waited until FJax gets hurt.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Desperation I suppose. Man, Miller's been a massive disappointment himself.

Comment

• I have him in one of my leagues. My depth has been good enough to where I haven't had to start or flex him yet.

I was hoping to have had a great trading chip on my hand by this point, though.

Comment

• I have him in a dynasty league - picked him up off FA last year thinking I'd get a stud... nope.

Comment

• Can't believe that the Giants are 0-4.

Oh well, time to concentrate on fantasy football. Hey, wait a minute . . . . .

Comment

• R.I.P Romo avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  R.I.P Romo avatar.
                  RIP 3-0.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    RIP 3-0.
                    For everyone

Comment

• Thanks for jinxing me, now Pierre Thomas is gonna go and score five touchdowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        Thanks for jinxing me, now Pierre Thomas is gonna go and score five touchdowns.
                        I wish..

Comment

• Three players and 58 points I need in one GMB league. (Brees, Colston and Hartley)
                          Same three players and 43 points in the other.

Can Morehead do it? About 1 in 4 in the first and near 50/50 in the other.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Three players and 58 points I need in one GMB league. (Brees, Colston and Hartley)
                            Same three players and 43 points in the other.

Can Morehead do it? About 1 in 4 in the first and near 50/50 in the other.
                            I think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I think so.
                              I figure 2 TD's to Colston and one more to someone else, or 1 TD to Colston and 3 more to someone else.
                              I don't know. 35 points for Brees, 17 to Colston and the rest for Hartley. At least I have a reason to watch.
                              Lets hope they triple Jimmy so Colston can run open all day.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Could see some Kenny Stills in this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X