No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone should post there team name not all are obvious like morehead moke and rudy... for me i am team ashley shaffer (champ this year)
    Last edited by ryan12; 06-18-2013, 12:35 PM.
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Because I've had a couple people PM asking the same thing: what's the consensus on a small team fee? I don't care either way.
      if we get 10 teams and everyone puts in $20 winner $150 2nd place $50. or free for bragging rights (morehead) is just as good i dont care either way
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
        who else can we get two join i mean gametime and ro would be great. carter 525 and maybe drez
        I'm willing to take it out to 12. Some of the people you mentioned I feel don't play FF. I don't see Drez playing FF, but he'd be a nice addition to the league. Gametime, yes, Roanoke, can't see him playing FF. Carter, yeah probably plays. We'll see though. No need to rush with already a pretty nice gathering.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I'm willing to take it out to 12. Some of the people you mentioned I feel don't play FF. I don't see Drez playing FF, but he'd be a nice addition to the league. Gametime, yes, Roanoke, can't see him playing FF. Carter, yeah probably plays. We'll see though. No need to rush with already a pretty nice gathering.
          problem with having 12 teams is there isnt alot of quality free agents but whatever i wish the draft was tomorrow i love me some fantasy football
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

if we get 10 teams and everyone puts in $20 winner $150 2nd place $50. or free for bragging rights (morehead) is just as good i dont care either way
            I was thinking (if there was a small team fee) $10 per team, $70 winner-$20 second-$10 third.

If we do decide to do a small team fee, I've had a few lesser known posters offer to join + pay. I'm just a fan of there being an incentive to play seriously throughout the year, and I think ten bucks is pretty manageable.

But yeah, whatever you guys want to do.

Comment

I was thinking (if there was a small team fee) $10 per team, $70 winner-$20 second-$10 third.

If we do decide to do a small team fee, I've had a few lesser known posters offer to join + pay. I'm just a fan of there being an incentive to play seriously throughout the year, and I think ten bucks is pretty manageable.

But yeah, whatever you guys want to do.
              again im down for money or whatever
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

problem with having 12 teams is there isnt alot of quality free agents but whatever i wish the draft was tomorrow i love me some fantasy football
                Oh yeah, teams get really thin at 12. Maybe I just have a rosy recollection because of this:

Yeah, 12 team league....

Comment

Whoops, here:

Comment

Whoops, here:
                    that team has no depth
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• There was only one champion last year.
                      And his name started with "More"...........and ended with..."Head"............
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                        that team has no depth
                        You see it after I cut Gronk, Andre Brown, Ryan Mathews, and any other player that couldn't help me that week. There's only one thing to focus on: that little trophy, top and center.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          You see it after I cut Gronk, Andre Brown, Ryan Mathews, and any other player that couldn't help me that week. There's only one thing to focus on: that little trophy, top and center.
                          touche
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            There was only one champion last year.
                            And his name started with "More"...........and ended with..."Head"............
                            we know you have only mentioned it 500 times
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                              we know you have only mentioned it 500 times
                              In all fairness, I did promise to make him co-commissioner if he mentioned it 1,000 times by.....tomorrow. I don't think he'll meet that standard, though.

Comment

• If you guys are looking for another owner, I'm interested. I'm new to this board, but you everyone has been nice so far. I play in a 14 team league. Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

Working...
                                X