Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    No...I actually want to trade players with her.
    Gotcha. Good thinking.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Nice trade
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Nice trade
        I think it helps both teams.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I think it helps both teams.
          It does +1

          I had to think about it for a bit, but it made sense.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            It does +1

            I had to think about it for a bit, but it made sense.
            im glad that you put more thought in this trade then james starks for roddy white trade disaster.
            sigpic
            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

            2015 season tbd

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
              im glad that you put more thought in this trade then james starks for roddy white trade disaster.
              Oh, I put a lot of thought in that one, but I was also desperate.

              And desperation = poo.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Oh, I put a lot of thought in that one, but I was also desperate.

                And desperation = poo.
                were you drunk when you were thinking
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                2015 season tbd

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                  were you drunk when you were thinking
                  No, but I tend to over think. I'm certainly not helping my case, haha.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • You know..I wish we would all use our GMB screen names under the name of managers. I don't know who half the teams are run by.
                    I need to know who to smack talk to every week.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      You know..I wish we would all use our GMB screen names under the name of managers. I don't know who half the teams are run by.
                      I need to know who to smack talk to every week.
                      That is a good idea

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                        im glad that you put more thought in this trade then james starks for roddy white trade disaster.
                        +1

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          You know..I wish we would all use our GMB screen names under the name of managers. I don't know who half the teams are run by.
                          I need to know who to smack talk to every week.
                          In case anyone didn't know, or had any trouble.

                          ....I'm Rudy Wreck 'Em.....
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            In case anyone didn't know, or had any trouble.

                            ....I'm Rudy Wreck 'Em.....
                            Friggin Peyton has killed me in both leagues. I went up against him when he had 7 TD's and now yesterday. Jeez......
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Friggin Peyton has killed me in both leagues. I went up against him when he had 7 TD's and now yesterday. Jeez......
                              Tough week MS.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • I played against Tony Romo this week and I won

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X