Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finally squeaked out a win . . ..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      Finally squeaked out a win . . ..
      Lol you'll be 1-5 after this week.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Tough week MS.
        This was nothing. In the other GMB league I had a ten point lead going into last night with the Atlanta defense vs. the Jets and she had Jaquizz.
        I ended up losing by a point. Friggin Jaquizz Rodgers for God's sake.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          This was nothing. In the other GMB league I had a ten point lead going into last night with the Atlanta defense vs. the Jets and she had Jaquizz.
          I ended up losing by a point. Friggin Jaquizz Rodgers for God's sake.
          Ahhh that really sucks big time.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Lol you'll be 1-5 after this week.
            Could be . . . my OC is horrible!

            Comment


            • **** Julio jones is gonna kill my team... hmmm rudyy im sending you a trade lol
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

              2015 season tbd

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                **** Julio jones is gonna kill my team... hmmm rudyy im sending you a trade lol
                Oh Lord lol go for it.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Ok, Rudy has another dilemma.


                  Seattle D or KC D?

                  Seattle is facing Tennessee and Kansas City if facing Oakland.

                  Terrell Pryor is playing pretty well, so KC might struggle just a tad, and Tennessee hasn't looked good recently. What do you guys think?
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • I can see Chiefs giving Pyror more trouble, but that's tough... haha

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      I can see Chiefs giving Pyror more trouble, but that's tough... haha
                      Same..

                      Ugh, damn..I started KC last week and they got me 22 FP's and they were phenomenal..and they played Tennessee..
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Same..

                        Ugh, damn..I started KC last week and they got me 22 FP's and they were phenomenal..and they played Tennessee..

                        Seattle then lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Seattle then lol
                          True...


                          I'm gonna assume they are going to be pissed and fire up from losing last week.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • My ****ty team got ****tier. In other news, I'm in a dynasty league. My team right now is prettyy trash but should be able to compete next year. I have josh gordon (making $18) and bjge (making $16). I am looking to trade for julio (making 36) and t rich (making 5)...250$ salary cap. The guy I am wanting to trade with is absolutely stacked this year so its a win win to keep him afloat at wr and me more stacked up for next year. I think t rich is garbage but I dont think that many people will think this trade is fair on his end. Thoughts?

                            Comment


                            • do I dare start Jacobs tonight in my other league?
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                              2015 season tbd

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Ok, Rudy has another dilemma.


                                Seattle D or KC D?

                                Seattle is facing Tennessee and Kansas City if facing Oakland.

                                Terrell Pryor is playing pretty well, so KC might struggle just a tad, and Tennessee hasn't looked good recently. What do you guys think?
                                Seattle
                                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

                                http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X