GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
    do I dare start Jacobs tonight in my other league?
    I'm starting him in GMB league. I got Wilson and I think he's our goal line back. I'm hoping for one easy one from 1-3 yards out.
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

• Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
      I'm starting him in GMB league. I got Wilson and I think he's our goal line back. I'm hoping for one easy one from 1-3 yards out.
      I rolled the dice and it payed off
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Rudy told me my team is 4-1, has the new owner made any changes to my drafted team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Rudy told me my team is 4-1, has the new owner made any changes to my drafted team?
          best sig ever and not sure about if he has made any moves
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Is TCHOF going to get a QB? Or
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              You know..I wish we would all use our GMB screen names under the name of managers. I don't know who half the teams are run by.
              I need to know who to smack talk to every week.
              I'm whipping you this week.
              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Is TCHOF going to get a QB? Or
                I got one . . . . I can only imagine the thrashing that I am going to get with Peyton going against the Jags. Maybe they sit Peyton after the first quarter???

Comment

• Gore/Blackmon for Ray Rice.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Start Osweiler

Actually, Henne may not be too bad an option this week... There should be garbage time galore. Probably better for 2 QB leagues, though.
                    Last edited by Flip Empty; 10-12-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Gore/Blackmon for Ray Rice.
                      hmm gore has been playing well these past few weeks. i know cause ihave him. blackmon is starting to look good too. ray rice surprisingly hasn't done much so far this year. last week he had a couple touchdowns but he still is running poorly by his standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                        hmm gore has been playing well these past few weeks. i know cause ihave him. blackmon is starting to look good too. ray rice surprisingly hasn't done much so far this year. last week he had a couple touchdowns but he still is running poorly by his standards.
                        I offered, but I cancelled it. Not really sold on Rice.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          I got one . . . . I can only imagine the thrashing that I am going to get with Peyton going against the Jags. Maybe they sit Peyton after the first quarter???
                          Lol ha, even if they do...he'd have 60 fantasy points already LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                            Lol ha, even if they do...he'd have 60 fantasy points already LOL.

Comment

• Gronk plz

Comment

• **** Gronk and his sick notes

Comment

Working...
                                X