Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I'll give you Julius for James Starks

    Just made you a solid trade offer for Julius

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      Just made you a solid trade offer for Julius
      He's such a filthy TE. He'll probably go before the 4th next year.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        He's such a filthy TE. He'll probably go before the 4th next year.
        Got him off of waivers after week 1 in my other league . . . he's been a beast

        Comment


        • i was dumb enough to hype him up in preseason to an opponent. hes used him twice against me this year, both times for 15+ points.

          Good Times!


          NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



          Originally posted by Generation Eli
          1 and done, and its not even close

          Packers 30
          Giants 13

          Comment


          • I grabbed him once he was named the starter. Peyton has always loved his TEs in the red zone, and this guy looked more like Dallas Clark than Tamme or Dreesen.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              I grabbed him once he was named the starter. Peyton has always loved his TEs in the red zone, and this guy looked more like Dallas Clark than Tamme or Dreesen.
              yep. part of the reason why i order the preseason package is precisely for guys like that. he looked good in preseason and manning was connecting with him. although in this case, it didnt pan out well for me.


              NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



              Originally posted by Generation Eli
              1 and done, and its not even close

              Packers 30
              Giants 13

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
                yep. part of the reason why i order the preseason package is precisely for guys like that. he looked good in preseason and manning was connecting with him. although in this case, it didnt pan out well for me.
                It was "ex basketball player" that initially drew me to him hah - I went after Martellus Bennett last year because of the same thing. I'm hoping Brandon Bostick stays relatively quiet this season so he can be had late next season.

                Comment


                • cool, Ill do my part to make sure no one knows about

                  Brandon Bostick

                  Brandon Bostick

                  Brandon Bostick

                  Brandon Bostick

                  either


                  NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



                  Originally posted by Generation Eli
                  1 and done, and its not even close

                  Packers 30
                  Giants 13

                  Comment


                  • Haha, it'll probably be hard to keep the presumed Jermichael Finley replacement quiet anyway.

                    Comment


                    • and hes on my bench lol, granted all the way at the bottom. Giants dont give up points to TE past 5 weeks, pft dem jerks! Never doing me a solid!


                      NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



                      Originally posted by Generation Eli
                      1 and done, and its not even close

                      Packers 30
                      Giants 13

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        Haha, it'll probably be hard to keep the presumed Jermichael Finley replacement quiet anyway.

                        crazy hows hes out for possibly the rest of his career, in a walk year too (parly why I drafted him, cause he was due a decent season)

                        then they FINALY use him more and he has a really good first half, and gets hurt. Typical Finley

                        I did draft Gates but dropped him, granted I had 8 starters on bye that week......sooooo, had no choice. It was him or one of Ryan, Rivers, Luck and with QB dropping like flies, I wasnt about to help n e 1 out like that. Its a tight league. I even dropped floyd for Palmer, so no one uses him this week. Im stingy that way LOL


                        NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



                        Originally posted by Generation Eli
                        1 and done, and its not even close

                        Packers 30
                        Giants 13

                        Comment


                        • Haha, I'm the same. I often stockpile players and defenses to keep them away from people. In one league I carried four tight ends for a few weeks.

                          Yeah, that's sad about Finley. I was watching that game when it happened. You never want to see a guy go off like that.

                          The Packers have been hit so hard by injuries this season.

                          Comment


                          • Words cannot explain how much I hate Trent Richardson, my first round pick in one of my money leagues. He absolutely sucks.

                            Made it 10 times worse that my opponents in 2 leagues started Donald Brown this week!

                            Comment


                            • Yeah, I fell into that trap as well. I just don't understand how he can be that bad.

                              Richardson, Spiller and Rice. Straight bums.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                                Words cannot explain how much I hate Trent Richardson, my first round pick in one of my money leagues. He absolutely sucks.

                                Made it 10 times worse that my opponents in 2 leagues started Donald Brown this week!
                                I have no idea why anyone thought he was a good pick in the 1st round...

                                That's why when I had a late pick in the 1st round, I didn't fall for the BS on this guy or any of the remaining RBs.

                                Most of them were pure **** by the time I got to pick.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X