Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I can't believe I snuck in after streaming complete garbage at WR2 for weeks

    Comment


    • Playoffs in 6 out of 7 leagues. Not bad...
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Flip, it's time to bring you down to your knees, once and for all!
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          No playoffs for Rudyy. Oh well.
          It's ok
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            It's ok
            Rudyy Rectum.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Rudyy Rectum.
              That's not what my name says sweetie.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Flip, it's time to bring you down to your knees, once and for all!
                Duplicate

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Flip, it's time to bring you down to your knees, once and for all!
                  Harooni-esque

                  Comment


                  • morehead in 12th place = awesome

                    poor rudyy I wish you were in the playoffs first year fantasy player and all but she is still a cuttie so that's good
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                    2015 season tbd

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                      Harooni-esque
                      yeah really.... PAUSE
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                      2015 season tbd

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                        morehead in 12th place = awesome

                        poor rudyy I wish you were in the playoffs first year fantasy player and all but she is still a cuttie so that's good
                        Thanks Ry.

                        It was a lot of fun and frustrating at times, but I can't wait for next season. Not bad for someone who was projected to go 2-11.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Thanks Ry.

                          It was a lot of fun and frustrating at times, but I can't wait for next season. Not bad for someone who was projected to go 2-11.
                          I still scratch my head at that starks trade
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                          2015 season tbd

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                            I still scratch my head at that starks trade
                            It's ok lol, it didn't really help either of us..Bill will never admit it.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Congrats to everyone who made the playoffs. My team fell apart like one of 820's MB arguments.

                              Anyway..FYI...I still consider myself the current champ until another one is crowned....Hahahahaha!!!! (not joking..I really do!!)

                              I tried to do right by the world during my reign.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Flip, it's time to bring you down to your knees, once and for all!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X