Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
      we should do a keeper league
      What is that?
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        What is that?
        Where you keep players from year to year instead of redrafting each year? Gives some value to folks on IR.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          Where you keep players from year to year instead of redrafting each year? Gives some value to folks on IR.
          It's my first year doing FF, so I'm still learning a lot of things.

Comment

• Re-draft leagues are best for us because we can't count on having the same 12 people playing every year.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• If we do a keeper league, we have to assume everyone stays every year. Which might definitely not happen here.

Someone might drop out. And who knows if the person taking over will like the keeper?

Comment

• Yeah, it's hard to keep a group together unless you know each individual personally.

Comment

• Sounds like a guppy fest in here. Count me in next year, if possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                    you were in dude however im sure if someone drops out you can take there spot

Not for a manager fee though. The league seemed active without fees

Comment

• There's gonna be a fee, even if it means going to ten teams. All leagues should have some prize aside from bragging rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        There's gonna be a fee, even if it means going to ten teams. All leagues should have some prize aside from bragging rights.
                        Maybe I'll do $10

Comment

• $500.00.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Maybe I'll do $10
                            You still owe the fine for misconduct in this years league.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              You still owe the fine for misconduct in this years league.
                              He already paid that.

Actually, here's an updated look at the GMB FF League's dues:

Comment

• Of course,

When I don't make the playoffs, my team is on fire.

Excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X