Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Giants sleeper for 2013 Fantasy Football...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by jomo View Post
    Wilson won't be there nor will Randle. If Brown lasts he will be a very good late round pick.
    Brown is going to be gone long before Randle. No one outside of Giant fans even know about him, I highly doubt he even gets drafted in most leagues unless the league is big.

    Comment


    • #32
      Yeah #3s don't tend to get picked very high (if at all). There are some exceptions, though (Packers WRs, for instance).

      Wilson will probably be a sub 4th-rounder, and Brown, a sub 5th.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
        Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle. Am I still in this league by the way? Wish I could get an invite. Guess it sucks to be the new guy...
        send the poor guy an invite already Bill !!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

        2015 season tbd

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
          send the poor guy an invite already Bill !!!!!!!!!!
          I appreciate the support man. I'm going to get flak for saying this, but this is why I'm pro-PSL. If it weren't for those I'd be on a waiting list for 15 more years. I know you guys favor vets on here but when you're a fan, you're a fan. Especially when you got a son who is becoming a fan. Check my son out with Sean.

          OHara (480x640).jpg

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
            I appreciate the support man. I'm going to get flak for saying this, but this is why I'm pro-PSL. If it weren't for those I'd be on a waiting list for 15 more years. I know you guys favor vets on here but when you're a fan, you're a fan. Especially when you got a son who is becoming a fan. Check my son out with Sean.

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]753[/ATTACH]
            And what kind of PSL do you propose in this instance? Nah, just kidding. You're in, just check your email.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              And what kind of PSL do you propose in this instance? Nah, just kidding. You're in, just check your email.

              Nothing like peer pressure.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
                Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle.
                Wow, I did some mocks myself and you're right. Early 3rd every time. Shows how thin the position is.

                Comment

                Working...
                X