Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Giants sleeper for 2013 Fantasy Football...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Giants sleeper for 2013 Fantasy Football...

Who do you think is going to be a great pick in late rounds for Fantasy Football???

-Brandon Myers
    -Andre Brown
    -Rueben Randle
    -Louis Murphy
    -David Wilson
    -Dan Connor
    -DaMontre Moore
    -Terrell Thomas
    -Prince Amukamara

I'm going with Andre Brown and Prince...

Wilson won't be there nor will Randle. If Brown lasts he will be a very good late round pick.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Louis Murphy.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I like Randle and Myers as late round sleepers, I've never done a IDP league..

Comment

Brown and Myers.

Comment

Stevie Brown for his picks.

Comment

Well, David Wilson isn't a late round sleeper; he's more of a fourth or fifth round guy with a high ceiling. Andre Brown, too, isn't as much a sleeper as he is an elite handcuff that Wilson owners should target in the eighth, ninth, or -- if you're a lucky gambler -- tenth round. Brandon Myers is really the only guy that suits the late round sleeper, but after the top 5 TEs (Graham, Gonzo, Witten, Davis, Gronk) go off the board, almost all TEs are late round sleepers. As for Randle, or Murphy, unless you're in 14, or 16 team leagues, you'll have no reason to target these guys; you can sign them off waivers if you really want them on your team. And I don't do IDP leagues, so no comment on the rest of the list.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                Stevie Brown for his picks.
                Stevie won't even make it to 5 this year.
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Well, David Wilson isn't a late round sleeper; he's more of a fourth or fifth round guy with a high ceiling. Andre Brown, too, isn't as much a sleeper as he is an elite handcuff that Wilson owners should target in the eighth, ninth, or -- if you're a lucky gambler -- tenth round. Brandon Myers is really the only guy that suits the late round sleeper, but after the top 5 TEs (Graham, Gonzo, Witten, Davis, Gronk) go off the board, almost all TEs are late round sleepers. As for Randle, or Murphy, unless you're in 14, or 16 team leagues, you'll have no reason to target these guys; you can sign them off waivers if you really want them on your team. And I don't do IDP leagues, so no comment on the rest of the list.
                  You sound like you're a player. We should start a league so I can crush you. I need players that don't mind bowing to my greatness. LOL
                  Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                    You sound like you're a player. We should start a league so I can crush you. I need players that don't mind bowing to my greatness. LOL
                    We already have a league. You're not invited though. For pros only
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I would own you handedly. I'd invite you into the GMB league that has one more spot, but it's a free league and I want to take your money for calling me out like that

Comment

Myers. I agree with gmen0820 that Wilson and Brown are handcuffs, but I have Wilson as Brown's handcuff. I think Brown will give you the high yards per carry and he will get the goal line carries. They will split carries overall. In the end I would stay away from our running game.

In general I stay away from Giants as I am prone to make emotional decisions based on fan bias rather than cold logic. JPP is a good pick up at DE. If you can get Cruz he's worth his weight in the 2nd - 3rd round. Nicks is a high risk pick because of his injuries.

You want a dark horse. Eli at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          I would own you handedly. I'd invite you into the GMB league that has one more spot, but it's a free league and I want to take your money for calling me out like that
                          Shoot me the info for the last spot. I would LOVE it! We'll make a side bet that you'll live to regret.

Comment

Shoot me the info for the last spot. I would LOVE it! We'll make a side bet that you'll live to regret.
                            PM your email

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              We already have a league. You're not invited though. For pros only
                              I've been playing faithfully since about 2003. Dude I will own you! C'mon I want in.

Comment

Working...
                              X