Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Giants sleeper for 2013 Fantasy Football...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jorge Boada
    started a topic Best Giants sleeper for 2013 Fantasy Football...

Best Giants sleeper for 2013 Fantasy Football...

Who do you think is going to be a great pick in late rounds for Fantasy Football???

-Brandon Myers
    -Andre Brown
    -Rueben Randle
    -Louis Murphy
    -David Wilson
    -Dan Connor
    -DaMontre Moore
    -Terrell Thomas
    -Prince Amukamara

I'm going with Andre Brown and Prince...

• Flip Empty
    replied
    Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
    Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle.
    Wow, I did some mocks myself and you're right. Early 3rd every time. Shows how thin the position is.

Leave a comment:

• RolleN N CruzN
    replied
    Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    And what kind of PSL do you propose in this instance? Nah, just kidding. You're in, just check your email.

Nothing like peer pressure.

Leave a comment:

• gmen0820
    replied
    I appreciate the support man. I'm going to get flak for saying this, but this is why I'm pro-PSL. If it weren't for those I'd be on a waiting list for 15 more years. I know you guys favor vets on here but when you're a fan, you're a fan. Especially when you got a son who is becoming a fan. Check my son out with Sean.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]753[/ATTACH]
    And what kind of PSL do you propose in this instance? Nah, just kidding. You're in, just check your email.

Leave a comment:

• RolleN N CruzN
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
    send the poor guy an invite already Bill !!!!!!!!!!
    I appreciate the support man. I'm going to get flak for saying this, but this is why I'm pro-PSL. If it weren't for those I'd be on a waiting list for 15 more years. I know you guys favor vets on here but when you're a fan, you're a fan. Especially when you got a son who is becoming a fan. Check my son out with Sean.

OHara (480x640).jpg

Leave a comment:

• ryan12
    replied
    Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle. Am I still in this league by the way? Wish I could get an invite. Guess it sucks to be the new guy...
    send the poor guy an invite already Bill !!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Flip Empty
    replied
    Yeah #3s don't tend to get picked very high (if at all). There are some exceptions, though (Packers WRs, for instance).

Wilson will probably be a sub 4th-rounder, and Brown, a sub 5th.

Leave a comment:

• ShakeandBake
    replied
    Originally posted by jomo View Post
    Wilson won't be there nor will Randle. If Brown lasts he will be a very good late round pick.
    Brown is going to be gone long before Randle. No one outside of Giant fans even know about him, I highly doubt he even gets drafted in most leagues unless the league is big.

Leave a comment:

• RolleN N CruzN
    replied
    Agreed that Wilson is not a sleeper. he's going so early in mocks is scares me a bit. Andre Brown is more of a sleeper. Myers is a good late pick and so is Randle. Am I still in this league by the way? Wish I could get an invite. Guess it sucks to be the new guy...

Leave a comment:

• ryan12
    replied
    Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I'm locked in. Thanks for the invite and forgive me for the shellackings that I issue.
    alot of talk and we havent even drafted yet... seems senseless

Leave a comment:

• zeph1
    replied
    josh brown. but if i have to work off that list it has to be randle. He's got the inside track on the old Manningham 60/800/5 spot and with Nicks proclivity for injury you'd be looking at three starts as the number one in a pass heavy offense with an effective QB. He is a viable flex during byes as is in traditional scoring leagues an getting starter production out of him for three weeks is more than you can reasonably expect from a 10-15 round pick. I like meyers in PPR ONLY because i don't know if his blocking will be adequate enough to fend of Arob in the red zone which might lead to.some touchdown pilfering.

Leave a comment:

• Toadofsteel
    replied
    Best sleeper? I'm going to put down Randle... he's pretty much guaranteed to last in any draft, and if Nicks gets any injury he's going to get some serious looks)

After that, my man Andre Brown, who pretty much single-handedly won me my week 3 matchup against a guy that had Tom Brady and Adrian Peterson, is the one that gets a good nod, especially if he lasts past the 5th round. No need to handcuff him really, I think he's going to get goal line carries again (he's really our only reliable goal-line weapon to be completely honest).

Okay, it wasn't single-handed, RG3 did pretty well that week, as did Percy Harvin... But everyone called me stupid for starting a then-unproven Andre Brown, and 30 fantasy points later, I'm still rubbing that decision in their faces... even if my team became a hospital wing when all three said players went down...

Leave a comment:

• B&RWarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I don't accept forgiveness on behalf of others. But forgive me, BR, for the *** plowing that my team will be performing against your "okay team."
    LOL that God awful name has been changed. The Wrecking Crew is in effect and ready to lay down law.

Leave a comment:

• gmen0820
    replied
    Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I'm locked in. Thanks for the invite and forgive me for the shellackings that I issue.
    I don't accept forgiveness on behalf of others. But forgive me, BR, for the *** plowing that my team will be performing against your "okay team."

Leave a comment:

• B&RWarrior
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X