how did I do? (fantasy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did I do? (fantasy)

work league, did a early draft.. 10 team league 5th pick (good thing I didn't take Maclin or Pitta)

QB- Matt Ryan
    RB- Marshawn Lynch
    RB- Chris Johnson
    WR- Julio Jones
    WR- Larry Fitzgerald
    TE- Vernon Davis
    FLEX- Hakeem Nicks
    K- Stephen Gostkowski
    D- Bengals

QB- Joe Flacco
    RB- Giovani Benard
    RB- Mark Ingram
    RB- Benard Pierce
    RB- Robert Turbin
    WR- Danario Alexander
    WR- DeAndre Hopkins

Hard to say without seeing the rest of the league. Do you have the automated email with the entire draft results?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Hard to say without seeing the rest of the league. Do you have the automated email with the entire draft results?
      I'll work on that, don't think so though

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        I'll work on that, don't think so though
        If it was an online draft, they always send automated responses.

Or if it's a public league, the league's link would do, too.

Comment

If it was an online draft, they always send automated responses.

Or if it's a public league, the league's link would do, too.
          we did it at work on Friday, it's not even up yet.. It's wasn't on line.. We did it old school style

Comment

we did it at work on Friday, it's not even up yet.. It's wasn't on line.. We did it old school style
            Gotcha. I have a live draft coming up in two weeks.

$250 per team, 10 teams, 80/20 split of the pot.

Comment

I can judge people's team without seeing the other ones.. either you like it or you don't

Comment

Gotcha. I have a live draft coming up in two weeks.

$250 per team, 10 teams, 80/20 split of the pot.
                good luck, let me know the results..

Comment

I can judge people's team without seeing the other ones.. either you like it or you don't
                  It's not bad. RBs are a little thin, though, so you'll most likely be flexing a receiver all year. I always prefer the RB flex, but the only league championship I won last year was with deep receivers and thin RBs. Granted, it was my least successful team (the other two were top seeds), but I'll take the pinnacle any way I get there.

Comment

Bit weak at RB - it looks like you started stockpiling to compensate? Pretty solid overall, though.

Comment

It's not bad. RBs are a little thin, though, so you'll most likely be flexing a receiver all year. I always prefer the RB flex, but the only league championship I won last year was with deep receivers and thin RBs. Granted, it was my least successful team (the other two were top seeds), but I'll take the pinnacle any way I get there.
                      yea, I like RBs at the flex spot too.. but the options were bad.. I thought Nicks was the BPA

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        Bit weak at RB - it looks like you started stockpiling to compensate? Pretty solid overall, though.
                        I love Lynch, I like him over Foster this year.. Titans got a new O-line so I'm hoping for a big Chris Johnson year

Benard / Ingram are boom or bust

Comment

I love Lynch, I like him over Foster this year.. Titans got a new O-line so I'm hoping for a big Chris Johnson year

Benard / Ingram are boom or bust
                          I just don't like taking risks at the starting RB spots. Lynch is fine, but CJ could go either way. Shonn Greene sucks but he could steal goal-line work.

Davis could do well if he takes over Crabtree's routes.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            I just don't like taking risks at the starting RB spots. Lynch is fine, but CJ could go either way. Shonn Greene sucks but he could steal goal-line work.
                            agree, Greene does blow.. But I still wanted him.. But he was gone

that's why I got Turbin, as a Lynch hand cuff.. But he's on the pup already

Comment

Your bench stinks. Chris Johnson and Julio might give you fits.

Comment

Working...
                              X