Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants MB Fantasy Footbal League Part Deux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants MB Fantasy Footbal League Part Deux

    Lets get another league going. 12-14 teams. I was thinking yahoo.

    Anyone who wants in post here...

    Maybe a small entree fee? Im ok with small just to keep it interesting....


    ~E2S

  • #2
    You want to compete with my league? Ha! I'll out-commish you any day!
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      You want to compete with my league? Ha! I'll out-commish you any day!
      NFL vs the USFL..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        NFL vs the USFL..
        I know, right? C'mon, E2S....

        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          You want to compete with my league? Ha! I'll out-commish you any day!
          I'm such a solid Commish that yahoo occasionally places my league on their sports home page. "How Fantasy Leagues are supposed to be run. A step by step guide to success in the world of fantasy.", followed by a picture of me with gold teeth...all of which were payed with fantasy winnings.

          Dont be fooled, its not easy being me. But someones gotta do it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
            I'm such a solid Commish that yahoo occasionally places my league on their sports home page. "How Fantasy Leagues are supposed to be run. A step by step guide to success in the world of fantasy.", followed by a picture of me with gold teeth...all of which were payed with fantasy winnings.

            Dont be fooled, its not easy being me. But someones gotta do it.

            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              You want to compete with my league? Ha! I'll out-commish you any day!
              agreed
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

              2015 season tbd

              Comment


              • #8
                Im down to join if there is still room, plus you don't want to be in the other league anyway, its amateur hour in there!

                Comment


                • #9
                  U GUYZ CN'T GET ON MY LVL

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If there's open spots let me know and if entry fee how much

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There appears to be more interest in a second league than I thought there'd be, so I set another league up on Yahoo!, mirroring the same settings that the original GMB league has.

                      A very small League Fee ($5, or -- something small $10) on this one sounds appropriate, so that any poster (reputable or not) can play, and the risk of dormant managers becomes virtually non-existent. E2S can commish with me, since this is his thread.

                      PM me if interested.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        There appears to be more interest in a second league than I thought there'd be, so I set another league up on Yahoo!, mirroring the same settings that the original GMB league has.

                        A very small League Fee ($5, or -- something small $10) on this one sounds appropriate, so that any poster (reputable or not) can play, and the risk of dormant managers becomes virtually non-existent. E2S can commish with me, since this is his thread.

                        PM me if interested.
                        Are we playing for money in our league?
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Are we playing for money in our league?
                          Not everyone was on board with the small fee in the other league. So no, the other one is just for bragging rights.

                          For the second league that I've just set up, the only way to control against dormant managers would be a small league fee.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What format and when is the draft?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NYG- View Post
                              What format and when is the draft?
                              August 25th, 4:30ish.

                              Negotiable. Whatever works for everyone.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X