Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    My bench is deep...very deep.
    It is, especially at RB. All of them can be started.

Not a believer in Miller?

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      It is, especially at RB. All of them can be started.

Not a believer in Miller?
      I like Miller a lot, but I'm scared that he's this year's version of Ryan Mathews, with Daniel Thomas being Jackie Battle/Ronnie Brown. I'm terrified of that.

Plus, if I pull this trade off -- Newton/Miller -- then I turn my 6th and 7th round pick into the 5th overall pick, lmao.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Lev Bell dinged up after his first series (delayed debut because he's been dinged up all offseason). That makes the Stafford team that much weaker, and mine that much stronger, by comparison.

By the way, can I get some opinions on the Brees trade I'm trying to get done? Personally, I think either one of my proposals (Cam Newton and Lamar Miller, or, Russell Wilson and SJax) strengthens my team. The extra 6-10 points that Brees will net me as my every week starter will do wonders in covering the absolute dog**** predicament that I find myself to be in with my TE.

Comment

Can't go wrong with Brees. You'll just have to hope that Lamar Miller doesn't explode.

Comment

great team, RBs are stacked.. Is this a keeper league?

Comment

Can't go wrong with Brees. You'll just have to hope that Lamar Miller doesn't explode.
              I know, I know, which is why I want him to take the SJax one. I didn't even want to draft SJax, but everyone left him there for the taking in round number four.

Comment

Waivers went through, so my 6 additional players are:

Jordan Cameron, Rueben Randle, Kenbrell Thompkins, Isaac Redman, Robert Turbin, and Josh mother****ing Brown.

Comment

Very nice; some big-time potential there. You should have your TE problem sorted with Cameron, and you could've nabbed another starting RB in Redman. Thompkins is looking like Brady's guy.
                  Last edited by Flip Empty; 08-20-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Very nice; some big-time potential there. You should have your TE problem sorted with Cameron, and you could've nabbed another starting RB in Redman. Thompkins is looking like Brady's guy.
                    Yep, there wasn't all that much left, but I did grab some boom-or-bust players at no cost whatsoever.

Comment

Wow, Kenbrell went off tonight. I also picked up Joique Bell. My bench is so stacked.

Comment

0-2

Comment

Funny how that works out...

Comment

Working...
                          X