What do you guys think of this team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of this team?

Just completed our annual draft. 12 team PPR league. (1/2pt per reception). I like my players at RB and WR, little concerned that I don't have a dynamic QB with Eli (got him in the 10th round), and took two sleepers at TE. I had the first pick.

Considering a trade of Peterson for Stafford and David Wilson.

QB: Eli Manning
    RB: Adrian Peterson
    RB: Darren Sproles
    WR: Brandon Marshall
    WR: James Jones
    TE: Martellus Bennett
    Flex: Monte Ball (RB)
    K: Matt Prater
    DST: Tampa Bay - LOL Jets Week 1!

B: Antonio Brown WR
    B: Chris Ivory RB
    B: Rashard Mendenhall RB
    B: Fred Jackson RB
    B: Andrew Hawkins WR
    B: Brandon Pettigrew TE
    B: Ruben Randal WR
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

you have no back up QB?

Comment

Darren Sproles is good in PPR, but why would you get rid of Peterson for Stafford and Wilson?

You have Eli Manning, I'd stick with it. I would try and pckage Eli Manning and someone else for Stafford...

Don't get rid of Peterson, especially since besides Marshall, your WRs are eh.

Comment

DON'T MAKE THAT TRADE!!

Comment

Yeah, I was leaning away from the trade, I like Wilsons' prospects, and traditionally the top RB never leads the field the following year. But AP is kinda superhuman.

I didn't draft a back-up QB because there are guys like Dalton, Palmer and Rivers available on the waiver that I could pick-up by match-ups and drop one of my players that aren't producing.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
            you have no back up QB?
            In FF...Eli IS a back up QB.

I have Brees and Eli is my back up.

I hate to say this but your team is pretty bad. You obviously had the first pick but you GOTTA get a QB at the end of the second round.

But the trade is a bad idea. Look to the waiver wire for QB's and weekly matchups.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              In FF...Eli IS a back up QB.

I have Brees and Eli is my back up.

I hate to say this but your team is pretty bad. You obviously had the first pick but you GOTTA get a QB at the end of the second round.

But the trade is a bad idea. Look to the waiver wire for QB's and weekly matchups.
              Yeah, Eli is a back-up in my mind too, I literally was the last guy to take a QB. But with guys like Dalton and Palmer on the waiver I can play match-ups much easier.

Question I have is, why would you bother with a back-up when you have breese?

Comment

Working...
              X