In my flex spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my flex spot

Should I start Shane Vereen, Miles Austin, or Rueben Randle? Currently I have vereen in.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

I like Veeren vs Buf.. He's Woodhead on steroids

Comment

I like Austin for at least 60 yards, and a score. Can't go wrong with Vereen, though.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Austin, but can't go wrong with Vereen.

Randle is unpredictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Austin, but can't go wrong with Vereen.

Randle is unpredictable.
          I'm going to start vereen, the consensus I've seen on teh interwebz is that NE will run all over Buffalo.

Randle I'm keeping mostly as a sleeper, since if Nicks can't play, Randle's value will go way up (especially since I picked him up in the 12th round)

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            I'm going to start vereen, the consensus I've seen on teh interwebz is that NE will run all over Buffalo.

Randle I'm keeping mostly as a sleeper, since if Nicks can't play, Randle's value will go way up (especially since I picked him up in the 12th round)
            Probably, bills suck

Comment

I was originally gonna have ryan matthews in my flex spot but i think i might change my mind and put in tavon austin or deandre hopkins.

Comment

Deandre hopkins.

Ryan Mathews facing Houston defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Deandre hopkins.

Ryan Mathews facing Houston defense.
                  Good point. I have to laugh at some of these fantasy projections. They have ryan matthews putting up 20 points lol

Comment

Eh, I don't see it...probably because that team sucks...offense wise lol

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                      I was originally gonna have ryan matthews in my flex spot but i think i might change my mind and put in tavon austin or deandre hopkins.
                      Ryan Mathews.

Hopkins is coming off a concussion, and is a #2 in a run-first offense. Austin is still a risky flex play, even with the reports that he might have been "intentionally been held under wraps this preseason."

Mathews kind of wins by default, even though I do think he'll be decent overall this year.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                        Good point. I have to laugh at some of these fantasy projections. They have ryan matthews putting up 20 points lol
                        Because he's guaranteed a healthy amount of touches.

Comment

I would say no this week, but bill has a point...he'll get touches.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Because he's guaranteed a healthy amount of touches.
                            I see what you did there.

But yeah, projections are basically useless. eg. on NFL.com, Romo is only projected to score 10 points.

Comment

Working...
                            X