FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    should I drop Bradford and pick up Big Ben? (QB2).. Who do you think will be better the rest of the season?
    I'd stick with Bradford unless a guy like Dalton is out there.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

should I drop Bradford and pick up Big Ben? (QB2).. Who do you think will be better the rest of the season?
      Pittsburgh's offense looks putrid this year, I would hang on to Bradford

Comment

• Moreno or Snelling this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG- View Post
          Moreno or Snelling this week?
          Hmm, that's a tough one.

Snelling.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Moreno or Snelling this week?
            I like Snelling

Comment

• should I risk playing Vernon Davis tonight?.. or roll with Fleener vs the Jags..?

Comment

• My RB:
                Doug Martin vARI
                Bilal Powell @TEN
                Knowshon Moreno vPHI
                David Wilson @KC

My WR:
                Julio Jones vNE
                Reggie Wayne @JAX
                Miles Austin @SD
                Rueben Randle @KC

I need 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 Flex position filled (I have Heath and Finley as TE but Finley is on bye, so that decision was easy). Right now I have Julio, Reggie, Martin, Powell, and Moreno in the positions. Sound good or should i switch out someone? I really need the best out of these positions this week because Rodgers is on bye (starting Pryor vs. WAS) and I lost last week thanks to freaking Antonio Brown having a massive breakout...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Love this trade I got

Giving: Kenbrell Thompkins, Marshawn Lynch, and Arizona defense
                  Getting: Wes Welker, Arian Foster, st. louis rams

But dropping rams and picking up Chiefs defense.

Comment

should I risk playing Vernon Davis tonight?.. or roll with Fleener vs the Jags..?
                    I don't think you can go wrong either way, but if I had to choose I'd roll with Fleener

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      My RB:
                      Doug Martin vARI
                      Bilal Powell @TEN
                      Knowshon Moreno vPHI
                      David Wilson @KC

My WR:
                      Julio Jones vNE
                      Reggie Wayne @JAX
                      Miles Austin @SD
                      Rueben Randle @KC

I need 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 Flex position filled (I have Heath and Finley as TE but Finley is on bye, so that decision was easy). Right now I have Julio, Reggie, Martin, Powell, and Moreno in the positions. Sound good or should i switch out someone? I really need the best out of these positions this week because Rodgers is on bye (starting Pryor vs. WAS) and I lost last week thanks to freaking Antonio Brown having a massive breakout...
                      Definitely Julio/Reggie/Martin/Powell. Moreno seems like a hit or miss this week, but since Austin is having hamstring issues I would probably still go with him(Moreno).

Comment

I don't think you can go wrong either way, but if I had to choose I'd roll with Fleener
                        thanks.. that's the way I'm leaning too

Comment

• Can't believe I am asking this but.. Start 3 WR's- Megatron (obviously), Antonio Brown, Dwayne Bowe, Stevie Johnson. I picked up Justin Blackmon on waivers because he comes back next week I believe and Vincent Brown wasn't doing anything haha.

I am sure most of you will say what I currently have, Megatron, Brown, Johnson,
                          sigpic
                          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                          __________________________________________________ ______
                          Mock Draft
                          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                          __________________________________________________ ______
                          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Who should I start at WR Victor Cruz or Torrey Smith?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broadway Blue View Post
                              Who should I start at WR Victor Cruz or Torrey Smith?
                              Cruz.. He's the only startable Giant..

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                                Can't believe I am asking this but.. Start 3 WR's- Megatron (obviously), Antonio Brown, Dwayne Bowe, Stevie Johnson. I picked up Justin Blackmon on waivers because he comes back next week I believe and Vincent Brown wasn't doing anything haha.

I am sure most of you will say what I currently have, Megatron, Brown, Johnson,
                                start everyone not named Dwayne Bowe

Comment

Working...
                                X