Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
    cam newton or tom brady
    depends on the call on Gronk

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
      cam newton or tom brady
      Tom Brady, Cam has been awful.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Peyton or Wilson?
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Tom Brady, Cam has been awful.
          Brady's been just as bad...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            Brady's been just as bad...
            Cam has been much worse, it's not even close lol.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Cam has been much worse, it's not even close lol.
              They're pretty comparable

              Code:
              Cam                   Brady
                        
              14.05      Week 1      18.00
              18.95      Week 2      13.05
              31.65      Week 3      17.75
              BYE        Week 4      25.60
              11.90      Week 5      7.85

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                They're pretty comparable

                Code:
                Cam                   Brady
                          
                14.05      Week 1      18.00
                18.95      Week 2      13.05
                31.65      Week 3      17.75
                BYE        Week 4      25.60
                11.90      Week 5      7.85
                And yet, the Pats are 4-1. I didn't realize how close their numbers were, but Tom Brady is well..Tom Brady, and will be getting Gronk back soon.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  And yet, the Pats are 4-1. I didn't realize how close their numbers were, but Tom Brady is well..Tom Brady, and will be getting Gronk back soon.
                  It shows the difference between fantasy and real-life performances. Cam's been struggling hard, but usually manages to fling a deep touchdown or two (usually to Ted Ginn, of all people) which salvages his fantasy day. His rushing yards also help.

                  Brady's been good without lighting everyone up. He really does need Gronk back though. I'm starting to wonder if we'll even see him before the bye week.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                    It shows the difference between fantasy and real-life performances. Cam's been struggling hard, but usually manages to fling a deep touchdown or two (usually to Ted Ginn, of all people) which salvages his fantasy day. His rushing yards also help.

                    Brady's been good without lighting everyone up. He really does need Gronk back though. I'm starting to wonder if we'll even see him before the bye week.
                    I just trust Brady a lot more, even though his numbers are not up to par.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Flex spot:

                      Witten
                      McGahee
                      Eddleman

                      I'm pretty torn.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Flex spot:

                        Witten
                        McGahee
                        Eddleman

                        I'm pretty torn.
                        IF Gronk is out for sunday, Edelman... the pats will throw a lot on the Saints defense. Otherwise, Witten vs Washington.

                        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Flex spot:

                          Witten
                          McGahee
                          Eddleman

                          I'm pretty torn.
                          I like Witten

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Flex spot:

                            Witten
                            McGahee
                            Eddleman

                            I'm pretty torn.
                            Witten.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Witten.
                              No one has suggested McGahee and that's who I'm leaned to.
                              The Detroit defense is bad against the run.
                              A starting RB who is getting the bulk of the carries is a pretty good bet.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                No one has suggested McGahee and that's who I'm leaned to.
                                The Detroit defense is bad against the run.
                                A starting RB who is getting the bulk of the carries is a pretty good bet.
                                I mean you can't go wrong with anyone of them, but Witten is almost always productive.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X