FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    No one has suggested McGahee and that's who I'm leaned to.
    The Detroit defense is bad against the run.
    A starting RB who is getting the bulk of the carries is a pretty good bet.
    Normally this is where I would say "Cleveland... that is all"... but the Browns are on top of their division somehow...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• lol the one time cam has looked good is when he faced the giants. matt cassell can look like peyton manning against our defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        Normally this is where I would say "Cleveland... that is all"... but the Browns are on top of their division somehow...
        I like the Browns since I was born in Cleveland. But the Hoyer injury is a friggin killer. I like him because my daughter went to Michigan State.
        Point is though that a starting RB who gets 80% of the carries is a safe pick.
        Witten has killed me a couple games this year. But his upside is better than Willis.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I like McGahee more if Calvin is out. If Detroit manage to go up early, it could get ugly with Weeden throwing ducks everywhere.

Witten is ok... Seems like more of a WR game vs Washington, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            I like McGahee more if Calvin is out. If Detroit manage to go up early, it could get ugly with Weeden throwing ducks everywhere.

Witten is ok... Seems like more of a WR game vs Washington, though.
            That's a good Cleveland defense. If Tron plays he'll be hampered by the knee. And Joe Haden has become one of the best corners in football.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              That's a good Cleveland defense. If Tron plays he'll be hampered by the knee. And Joe Haden has become one of the best corners in football.
              Yes, but Calvin tends to drag defensive focus to his side of the field which will open room for the Durhams and Reggie Bushes of the world. The Browns haven't faced an offense like this yet.

Comment

• I think Megatron will play at CLE but not at 100% or should I play Josh Gordon vs DET..?

Comment

• ^^ bump

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    I think Megatron will play at CLE but not at 100% or should I play Josh Gordon vs DET..?
                    That's tough...

I'm going to say Josh Gordon just to be safe, but it's really hard.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I went cam and he blew up
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• I never thought I would have to say this but Dez Bryant and Calvin Johnson lost the game for me this week

Comment

• What 3 WRs would you start out of the 4 I would consider? Nicks, Megatron, A Brown, Blackmon. Right now I'm starting all of them but Nicks.. I am considering sitting Megatron this week if he is missing a lot of practice
                          sigpic
                          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                          ________________________________________________________
                          Mock Draft
                          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• I'm at a crossroads here... do I start Russel Wilson vs Arizona, or do I bite the bullet on my "ABSOLUTELY NO EAGLES ON MY ROSTER" rule and pick up Nick Foles vs Dallas?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              I'm at a crossroads here... do I start Russel Wilson vs Arizona, or do I bite the bullet on my "ABSOLUTELY NO EAGLES ON MY ROSTER" rule and pick up Nick Foles vs Dallas?
                              I think I am going to pick up Nick Foles this week... I don't like having Eagles/Cowboys players on my team but he has been playing well. If I can't get Foles I might consider Eli haha..
                              sigpic
                              S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                              Mock Draft
                              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                              6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Wilson is only a marginal QB1, anyway. Foles in that offense has the capacity to out-produce him consistently.

If you really don't want an Eagle, you could reach for Mike Glennon. Great match-up this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X