Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well, i bit the bullet on Foles, at least for this week. We're not really in contention anyway so it's less problematic for me.

    How about for my WR2: Rueben Randle (who despite his route issues has posted good scores the past 2 weeks, practically won me my match last week, and going into a favorable matchup vs MIN), Anquan Boldin vs TEN, or Harry Douglas vs TB? I've been kinda gimped by Julio's exit from the season, and have a bunch of marginal flex guys rotating at WR2.

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      Well, i bit the bullet on Foles, at least for this week. We're not really in contention anyway so it's less problematic for me.

      How about for my WR2: Rueben Randle (who despite his route issues has posted good scores the past 2 weeks, practically won me my match last week, and going into a favorable matchup vs MIN), Anquan Boldin vs TEN, or Harry Douglas vs TB? I've been kinda gimped by Julio's exit from the season, and have a bunch of marginal flex guys rotating at WR2.
      I'd be tempted to go Randle in this one. Boldin hasn't really done much at all since week 1. I would probably play Douglas if White doesn't play though
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      ________________________________________________________
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      ________________________________________________________
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

      Comment


      • which D this week?

        Steelers vs BAL

        or

        Dolphins vs BUF

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
          I think I am going to pick up Nick Foles this week... I don't like having Eagles/Cowboys players on my team but he has been playing well. If I can't get Foles I might consider Eli haha..
          Damn, Wilson is lighting it up.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            Damn, Wilson is lighting it up.
            He did play well but Foles should play as good.. Cowboys are giving up the most Fantasy pts to QB's and Foles has played well so far. He should score 20 maybe more
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            ________________________________________________________
            Mock Draft
            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
            ________________________________________________________
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
              He did play well but Foles should play as good.. Cowboys are giving up the most Fantasy pts to QB's and Foles has played well so far. He should score 20 maybe more
              Hopefully. Wilson is funny like that, he can blow up against a good team then take a seat behind Lynch when facing a bad team. Hard to predict.

              Comment


              • RB K.moreno D.martin B.powell
                WR R.Wayne R.Randle A.boldin H.douglas
                TE J.finley H.miller

                Need to start 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex.
                (moreno and martin are no brainers at rb, just listed powell as a flex option.)
                Last edited by Toadofsteel; 10-19-2013, 10:05 AM.

                I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  RB K.moreno D.martin B.powell
                  WR R.Wayne R.Randle A.boldin H.douglas
                  TE J.finley H.miller

                  Need to start 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 Flex.
                  (moreno and martin are no brainers at rb, just listed powell as a flex option.)
                  Moreno
                  Martin
                  Wayne
                  Boldin
                  Douglas
                  Finley

                  here's mine:

                  I have Cruz, Megatron and Josh Gordon.. Need to start 2 and Megatron is driving me nuts lately

                  Comment


                  • Megatron and Cruz.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      Megatron and Cruz.
                      I'm playing Cruz no doudt.. But Gordon is tough to sit and Megatron is playing hurt

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                        Moreno
                        Martin
                        Wayne
                        Boldin
                        Douglas
                        Finley

                        here's mine:

                        I have Cruz, Megatron and Josh Gordon.. Need to start 2 and Megatron is driving me nuts lately
                        I think that it's worth a sit on Megatron... Cincy's defense has been stout (they've shut down both Rodgers and Brady this year).

                        As for your comments on me, I like that list, but I'm not 100% sold on Boldin. He hasn't done much since week 1 and Kap has been passing more to Davis lately. I had Randle in there because he's had pretty good stats the past 2 weeks (incl 2 TD vs both Philly and Chicago), and Minnesota has crap corners and they'll be rolling all their coverage to Nicks and Cruz. It's streaky given the route running decision issues we all know Randle has, but at least he's not straight up quitting on a route like Nicks did in Chicago. But that's just my opinion.

                        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                        Comment


                        • Yeah, Randle has been pretty solid, he's had good fantasy performances in half his games. Considering the amount Eli passes, he seems to be a pretty good WR3 play any week.

                          His real value is as a stash, though. If someone in front of him goes down (or gets traded), he becomes a clear WR2/low-end WR1.
                          Last edited by Flip Empty; 10-19-2013, 05:25 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            Yeah, Randle has been pretty solid, he's had good fantasy performances in half his games. Considering the amount Eli passes, he seems to be a pretty good WR3 play any week.

                            His real value is as a stash, though. If someone in front of him goes down (or gets traded), he becomes a clear WR2/low-end WR1.

                            My real issue is injury. I had set wrs in wayne and julio, until week 5.

                            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                            Comment


                            • Stevan Ridley or Jacobs
                              Ruben randle or Colby fleener
                              Tom Brady Ryan tannehill or cam
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                              2015 season tbd

                              Comment


                              • I asked this in another thread but here goes: Matt Ryan vs TB or Foles vs Dal?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X