No announcement yet.

FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, I'm at 5-2. Bye weeks are catching up to me though. I'm in a WR/TE flex league, and loaded up on receivers.

I have Lesean McCoy as my RB1. Danny Woodhead, who I picked up on waivers week 3, has been my RB2 and doing so well for me. He's on a bye week.

I'm deciding this week between our very own Peyton Hillis or Roy Helu Jr. I imagine Peyton will see a lot of touches on the ground. But the Redskins are playing the Broncos. Helu has seen his role expanded. And I believe the Redskins will try to slow down the tempo of the game for a couple drives with Alfred Morris running the rock until the Broncos get ahead by 21. Therefore, I think Helu will be out there a ton to catch passes out of the backfield.

What do you all think?

Comment

• I'd say whoever is starting for the Gmen... they're going to try and run the ball a lot like they did vs Minnesota.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Week 9:

QB: Wilson vs TB, Pryor vs PHI
        RB: Danny Woodhead @WAS, Mike James (doug martin's backup) @SEA, Brandon Bolden vs PIT
        WR: Harry Douglas @CAR, Kendall Wright @STL, Greg Jennings @DAL

I need to start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 Flex. Kinda desperate this week, but once I get through the next two weeks I get Andre Brown and Shane Vereen back, plus next week Michael Floyd and Rueben Randle come off bye.

I could also pick up Ted Ginn Jr. vs ATL and start him as well...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• The WRs are a no brainer for me. Douglass has been solid and he has a great QB throwing him the ball. Who else is Ryan going to throw to? Gonzalez is getting doubled and, in the end zone, triple teamed. Douglass is a must start from here on out.

Jake Locker has been putting up major points every week. He is solid and consistent. They are going up against the Rams who gave up2 TDs to Tate at home. Tate has done nothing all year. The rams are on a short week and has a tough loss. Their RB is knjured so their D will be on the field way too long.

Jennings has only had 1 good week so can you trust him?

Woodhead. Toss up on other two. James is facing SEA D at home...tough! But, he is the only back for TB so no timeshare = lots of touches. Pats RB situation is by committee. I have Ridley in 2 leagues and it has been maddening all year!

Comment

• for my 2 flex's

kyle Rudolph Colby fleener or Donald brown
            sigpic
            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Fleener

Lol DOnald Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Fleener

Lol DOnald Brown
                I have a lot of bye week and injury issues this week
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                  I have a lot of bye week and injury issues this week
                  I hear you, kyle rudolph....on t he Vikings?

Tough call, but I'd just go with Fleener and whoever you feel is best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Lol DOnald Brown
                    The sad thing is that he looks like the best running back on that Colts team.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                      The 3 players I am debating on playing are McFadden, Nicks, Blackmon. Should I start both WR's (one at WR the other at W/R) or just start one WR (please name) and play McFadden at the Flex

Blackmon is suspended

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                        Blackmon is suspended
                        That was posted last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                          That was posted last week.

Scuse me

Comment

Blackmon is suspended
                            Finalized a trade that sends him away the day he got suspended hahaha
                            sigpic
                            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                            ________________________________________________________
                            Mock Draft
                            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                              Finalized a trade that sends him away the day he got suspended hahaha

Nice, someone actually took him? lol

Comment

Nice, someone actually took him? lol
                                It was finalized and everything then literally 2 hours later we found out that he was suspended lol
                                sigpic
                                S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                                Mock Draft
                                1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                                4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                                6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                                Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Working...
                                X