No announcement yet.

FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zac Stacy or Darren McFadden? need to get the answer quick. Stacy has is playing the Titans (7th most pts to RB's) and McFadden has the Eagles (12th fewest pts to RB's)

Stacy has the better matchup but he is a little banged up. McFadden has been very solid when healthy this year but not the greatest matchup in the world
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
      Zac Stacy or Darren McFadden? need to get the answer quick. Stacy has is playing the Titans (7th most pts to RB's) and McFadden has the Eagles (12th fewest pts to RB's)

Stacy has the better matchup but he is a little banged up. McFadden has been very solid when healthy this year but not the greatest matchup in the world
      Tough.. I'd roll with McFadden.. The healthiest he'll probally ever be

Comment

• Yeah I agree that he is probably the safer bet. I have Pryor starting too.. (my QB's are shaky at best haha) hopefully they can just read option the **** out of the eagles!
        sigpic
        Mock Draft
        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Started Kendall Wright and Harry Douglas. FML

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Who is more likely to have points in the NE game: Brandon Bolden or Aaron Dobson?

Comment

• The Pats shuffle their backs like crazy, so probably Bolden. Dobson is the designated X, though, he'll get his chances. It'll help if he doesn't draw Ike Taylor.

Comment

• Actually Dobson is on waivers until tuesday so even if i did pick him up I couldn't start him. Maybe I'll put in a waiver claim though, for week 11. My wideout situation is terrible (lost both Reggie Wayne and Julio Jones), so if Brady decides to return to his old december form I may be able to get a gem here...

Comment

• Stacy already has 11.7 pts... I am not liking this. Hopefully McFadden and Pryor can go off
                  sigpic
                  Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    Started Kendall Wright and Harry Douglas. FML
                    Douglas just got a nice gain. I am watching the game, it seemed to be at least 35 yards
                    sigpic
                    Mock Draft

Comment

Douglas just got a nice gain. I am watching the game, it seemed to be at least 35 yards
                      yeah 41... hoping that spurs them on now that they're in pure pass mode.

Comment

• Also thank god the vikings TD was ponder taking it in himself... i'm up against peterson.

Comment

Also thank god the vikings TD was ponder taking it in himself... i'm up against peterson.
                          Thank god the vikings are winning. The Cowboys could use another FG... or 5 (I have Dan Bailey) as long as Minn wins the game haha
                          sigpic
                          Mock Draft

Comment

• Zac Stacy now has 23 pts.... **** i should have started him haha. In positive news C.J Spiller is actually looking good. Maybe he has some hope for the rest of the season
                            sigpic
                            Mock Draft

Comment

Thank god the vikings are winning. The Cowboys could use another FG... or 5 (I have Dan Bailey) as long as Minn wins the game haha
                              Yeah and soon as you say that...

Comment

Yeah and soon as you say that...
                                How did they get the 2nd TD. I saw the Witten one and left the room for like 5 mins and they scored another one... what the ****
                                sigpic
                                Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X