FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    How did they get the 2nd TD. I saw the Witten one and left the room for like 5 mins and they scored another one... what the ****
    fumble 6... and it was Church again...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Of course I trade Pierre Garcon and he freaking explodes for over 100 yards...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Vikes score again. They are playing the Cowboys well for the most part... The Cowboys are awful vs the pass wow
        sigpic
        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

• Feels good having traded for Spiller in two leagues, lol.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• He's back

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              He's back
              Are you watching the game? I haven't been watching, but I picked Buf+3.5 and have been following the stats/score.

Comment

• Dez Bryant is an idiot hahaha. 2 penalties on him, but it turns out the 2nd one moved my kicker out of range... haha
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Are you watching the game? I haven't been watching, but I picked Buf+3.5 and have been following the stats/score.
                  Yeah, it's actually a decent game. Both their guys are running hard. You can see Spiller isn't 100% yet (still can't cut properly) but he looks far better than he did two weeks ago.

I initially picked Buffalo but switched to the Chiefs once Thad Lewis was ruled out.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                    Dez Bryant is an idiot hahaha. 2 penalties on him, but it turns out the 2nd one moved my kicker out of range... haha
                    Damn, I'm not watching that, either. Dez needs to help me out, though...this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• Offensive P.I and then he took his helmet off and argued with the ref so he got a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty... what a dumbass
                      sigpic

Comment

• Are you kidding me Ponder? That is terrible
                        sigpic
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Mock Draft
                        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                          Yeah, it's actually a decent game. Both their guys are running hard. You can see Spiller isn't 100% yet (still can't cut properly) but he looks far better than he did two weeks ago.

I initially picked Buffalo but switched to the Chiefs once Thad Lewis was ruled out.
                          When Thad Lewis was ruled out and the line didn't shift, I was all in on Buffalo. Still crossing my fingers, though.

Comment

• Come on Newton, give a score to Steve Smith...or run it in.

Comment

• ****kkkkkk KC. WTF!!!!

Comment

• Buffalo is done. FML

Comment

Working...
                                X