No announcement yet.

FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I were in a league where trades like that go through.

I offered Luck, Spiller and Torrey Smith for Thomas and Cameron and got it denied.

I then sent my K for McCoy, surprisingly, he said maybe LOL

seriously though, I need to join that league next year.

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
    1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
    Giants 13

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      You're kidding, right? That's great value for an RB2
      pts projection have the value at double the points (in difference)

and both are starters. Thats crazy. Who would offer those players for Brown only?

wow!

Packers 30
      Giants 13

Comment

• I couldn't even get Allen off his owner as part of a Gronk deal

Comment

• HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

this is a Giants message board league?

Packers 30
          Giants 13

Comment

• Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
            HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

this is a Giants message board league?
            The GMB FF League thread is. This is just an advice thread.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

but i told u he was the guy i liked the most and just to take precaution and see what the news would be. either way I still said he would have 60 yds and a td (he had more but the original projection meant he was the guy to start), u shoulda started him. My in laws did (in place of richardson) and they got 22 pts from him. its cool though, who else u got on ur roster thats starting?

drop hillis, asap!

also, like i said before, do the trade. Brown for Gio alone is a STEAL. Its as if u have morons giving u these players, LOL. For both, sheeeeeeeeeet.........STEAL!

I started hilton (a must, matchup or not), ck2.3yds/c (sat spiller in favor of him), and money vinatieri. I also sat Luck for Rivers.

starting Cards against jax as well (picked them up 3 weeks ago). hoping it pays off (sheeeeet, they should)

sufficed to say, Im already up 41 pts from a WR, RB and K. picked up Housler and hoping for good things, especially if Floyd is out (afraid they may run too much though since Jags suck @ stopping it). Still, a TD from him should be a given.
              Oh hillis was gone before the week ended lol. And yes, I took the trade.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• damn, LOL

like Hawk would say

HE GONE!

(WHITESOX REFERENCE)

Packers 30
                Giants 13

Comment

• Nicks, Leonard, or Spiller at the flex position this week?

I have paid for playing Nicks but I have a feeling he is going to play well this week. Leonard has looked good and Spiller can always go off randomly but who knows haha
                  sigpic
                  S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                  __________________________________________________ ______
                  Mock Draft
                  1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                  4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                  6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                  Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                    Nicks, Leonard, or Spiller at the flex position this week?

I have paid for playing Nicks but I have a feeling he is going to play well this week. Leonard has looked good and Spiller can always go off randomly but who knows haha
                    I'd actually say Nicks... he has some of his best games vs GB...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      I'd actually say Nicks... he has some of his best games vs GB...
                      Yeah that's what I am gonna do. Leonard is projected more but Nicks has the potential to go off and he is confident about this week. I don't care if he gets 30 yards and a Td. Anything over 8 is cool with me
                      sigpic
                      Mock Draft
                      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• I dont like either of them (for different reasons)

Spiller has had a lot of success vs Jets but I wouldnt trust Doug Marrone if he......well I just dont trust the guy. Is spiller going to get 10 snaps, 20, 25? The good news is the "flow of the game" will allow them to use the RB a lot, even in passing downs so Spiller might be a sneaky play, even against this stout D. It just a matter of "what the heck will doug marrone do this week with spiller"

I like Rainey more than Leonard but could see the latter getting tons of receptions, even with the news that Jackson will be targeted big time in this game

Nicks, I find it difficult to trust him or ELI these days. Hes due for a decent game (probably 12 pts) but hes been DUE for a while now so its hard to play him. Although, it looks as if the Giants will be focused on getting him and cruz plenty (and I mean plenty) of targets so he might actually come through, finally! Also, it wouldnt surprise me if he starts the game with like 6 targets in the first 10 minutes, catches 4 balls and then leaves with an injury; giving fans that "hes finally showing signs of producing and then he gets hurt" moment

its honestly a coin toss up here but

Id go with Spiller. Even when hes been limited and hurt, hes shown serious explosiveness, again, even when hes hobbling Plus, Doug said he doesnt fancy Spiller getting much use this week, even with all the injuries at WO..........so that means

HES GOING TO GET BOAT LOADS .......NO SERIOUSLY

Doug Marrone, the new Mike Shanahan

Packers 30
                        Giants 13

Comment

I dont like either of them (for different reasons)

Spiller has had a lot of success vs Jets but I wouldnt trust Doug Marrone if he......well I just dont trust the guy. Is spiller going to get 10 snaps, 20, 25? The good news is the "flow of the game" will allow them to use the RB a lot, even in passing downs so Spiller might be a sneaky play, even against this stout D. It just a matter of "what the heck will doug marrone do this week with spiller"

I like Rainey more than Leonard but could see the latter getting tons of receptions, even with the news that Jackson will be targeted big time in this game

Nicks, I find it difficult to trust him or ELI these days. Hes due for a decent game (probably 12 pts) but hes been DUE for a while now so its hard to play him. Although, it looks as if the Giants will be focused on getting him and cruz plenty (and I mean plenty) of targets so he might actually come through, finally! Also, it wouldnt surprise me if he starts the game with like 6 targets in the first 10 minutes, catches 4 balls and then leaves with an injury; giving fans that "hes finally showing signs of producing and then he gets hurt" moment

its honestly a coin toss up here but

Id go with Spiller. Even when hes been limited and hurt, hes shown serious explosiveness, again, even when hes hobbling Plus, Doug said he doesnt fancy Spiller getting much use this week, even with all the injuries at WO..........so that means

HES GOING TO GET BOAT LOADS .......NO SERIOUSLY

Doug Marrone, the new Mike Shanahan
                          Yeah Marrone is grinding my gears this year with Spiller. He is fully healthy and he barely got any touches and then when he is 60% he will get 20 touches... who knows haha. Nicks has to produce one of these days at least I hope and Leonard is a little sketchy for me to bump him over Spiller or Nicks. God why does Zac Stacy have to be on a buy or McFadden be hurt... Hopefully I can get a win and pretty much secure a playoff birth
                          sigpic
                          Mock Draft

Comment

• was contemplating spiller today but weather conditions in chicago give me hope that forte will be able to get boat loads of opportunity (rushing/receiving)

hoping thats the way the game goes where both teams run the ball 35-40 times

lets just hope Bush doesnt find his way in there too often.

Packers 30
                            Giants 13

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                              Yeah Marrone is grinding my gears this year with Spiller. He is fully healthy and he barely got any touches and then when he is 60% he will get 20 touches... who knows haha. Nicks has to produce one of these days at least I hope and Leonard is a little sketchy for me to bump him over Spiller or Nicks. God why does Zac Stacy have to be on a buy or McFadden be hurt... Hopefully I can get a win and pretty much secure a playoff birth

Hold On

MACFADDEN IS HURT

LOL

that dude is mr glass.

Packers 30
                              Giants 13

Comment

• Ok game day decision: randle or leonard in flex

Comment

Working...
                                X