Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FF sit/start thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TE- Antonio Gates (KC) or Delanie Walker (OAK)?
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    ________________________________________________________
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    ________________________________________________________
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
      TE- Antonio Gates (KC) or Delanie Walker (OAK)?
      Walker... KC defense is still tough despite what happened last week. In fact, their defense kept them in the game while their offense **** the bed against the Broncos. Even Peyton had a season-low posting against KC. I'm actually going to bench Keenan Allen because of it this week...

      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        Walker... KC defense is still tough despite what happened last week. In fact, their defense kept them in the game while their offense **** the bed against the Broncos. Even Peyton had a season-low posting against KC. I'm actually going to bench Keenan Allen because of it this week...
        yeah their defense is nasty hopefully Walker can play well and post his 3rd straight 10+ performance.
        sigpic
        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
        ________________________________________________________
        Mock Draft
        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
        ________________________________________________________
        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
          TE- Antonio Gates (KC) or Delanie Walker (OAK)?
          if they can protect Rivers, Gates will have a huge day. Thats the play here.

          the only way he doesnt blow up, is if Brown or Royal (if he suits up) end up taking it to the house, which is unlikely against this D. Rivers will lean on Gates heavily, as well as woodhead, IMO.


          NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



          Originally posted by Generation Eli
          1 and done, and its not even close

          Packers 30
          Giants 13

          Comment


          • Eli or Kaep? Both have really good matchups and both have not been great but looking to get back on track
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            ________________________________________________________
            Mock Draft
            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
            ________________________________________________________
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

            Comment


            • Ugh, probably Kaepernick due to the Metlife wind.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                Ugh, probably Kaepernick due to the Metlife wind.
                agreed.. How bout Cruz or Josh Gordon vs PIT?

                Comment


                • That's a hard one, but if I say Cruz I'd be contradicting my Kaepernick call. I don't think you can go wrong with either, really.

                  Comment


                  • Hmm, it seems that the weather could actually be worse in the Cleveland/Pittsburgh game. For that reason, I'd go Cruz.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
                      if they can protect Rivers, Gates will have a huge day. Thats the play here.

                      the only way he doesnt blow up, is if Brown or Royal (if he suits up) end up taking it to the house, which is unlikely against this D. Rivers will lean on Gates heavily, as well as woodhead, IMO.
                      KC defense has caused lowered fantasy points vs every QB and WR they've faced. Even Peyton only scored 12 points last week. Denver beat KC with their own defense last week because Alex Smith is the checkdown king. Wkat makes you think that SD will have an easier time?

                      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                        Eli or Kaep? Both have really good matchups and both have not been great but looking to get back on track
                        CK


                        NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



                        Originally posted by Generation Eli
                        1 and done, and its not even close

                        Packers 30
                        Giants 13

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          KC defense has caused lowered fantasy points vs every QB and WR they've faced. Even Peyton only scored 12 points last week. Denver beat KC with their own defense last week because Alex Smith is the checkdown king. Wkat makes you think that SD will have an easier time?

                          Im well aware of what KC has done this year

                          alSO, rIVERS IS da nu CHECK DOWN KING

                          WOOPS CAPS LOL

                          The new system they run, gets Gates roughly 8 targets/game, and thats before Allen got hurt. Also, brown has a minor injury and Royal, is he even suiting up?

                          Gates targets will go up and like I said before, KC D is overrated. This is a division game as well. Expect gates to get roughly ten targets, or more. BOOK IT


                          NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



                          Originally posted by Generation Eli
                          1 and done, and its not even close

                          Packers 30
                          Giants 13

                          Comment


                          • Chris Ogbonaya (vs. Pit) or Trent Richardson (vs. Ari)?
                            NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

                            Rd 1
                            Garrett Bolles - OT
                            David Njoku - TE
                            Zach Cunningham - OLB

                            Comment


                            • Am I crazy? Should I roll out Novak (at KC)?

                              I don't like any other options out there

                              Comment


                              • Antonio Brown or MJD? Haden-factor vs. Jax-factor.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X